Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Major Surgery For Kelly Good Luck/Get Well Post **Updated**

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by ChevyHuny, Jul 27, 2003.

1. ChevyHuny

ChevyHuny 1/2 ton status

Kelly (neomastino2u) will be going in for a major surgery tomorrow morning. They found some more cancer and it has taken over a good part of her insides that they need to remove. She will be in the hospital for a week, then many weeks of recovery at home. Of course she has been through so much already as you know she may not make it. I thought I would put this post here in case anyone would like to add their thoughts feelings or well wishes for her. When she returns home she will be able to read them or her husband will read for her I am sure. Maybe we can add a little prayer in our hearts or keep her in our minds in hopes that tomorrow will go smoothly.
    If anyone would feel more comfortable contacting her instead her email address is: Neomastino2u@aol.com Her stay will be at Stevens Hospital in Washington State as well. We miss you kelly *hugs*
    For those of you who may not have met Kelly she is a member of the board who's visits in the recent past have been light as her battle with leukemia has been getting tougher.

<font color="red"> UPDATE </font> Great news! I just got an email from Kelly and she is home! It turned out they were able to get to the tumors without having to cut her wide open and she didn't have to stay in the hospital as long either. She is in incredible pain and its going to be hard recover for her still since she is still battling the leukemia, but I am so happy that she not only made it through the surgery but will less incisions AND she is home. Yay! I am sure in a few days she will be able to read the messages you have left for her. She just needs time to be able to get out of the fetal position the pain has her in. I am so proud of you little miss wonder woman /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif

2. Confedneck

Confedneck 3/4 ton status

Re: Major Surgery For Kelly Good Luck/Get Well Post

well...dont know her, but best of wishes to her and her family...

3. Seventy4Blazer

Seventy4Blazer 3/4 ton status

Kelly,
    As cancer runs VERY high in my family i know the hardships you and your family are going through. My wife and i wish you the best of luck. i however do not know you that well, but from what i have been told you and your husband have the will to survive. i am sure you will have great luck with this surgery, and feel you will come out of it a stronger woman. i do wish that you and your husband have many more happy years together. keep fighting woman, and dont give up.
    Grant and Sheila Bourne.

4. Chevit

Chevit 1/2 ton status

We all hope everything goes well for you, my familys thoughts and prayers are with you and your family... /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif

5. tRustyK5

tRustyK5 Big meanie Staff Member Super Moderator GMOTM Winner Author

Good luck and best wishes Kelly!!!

Rene

6. 77Jimmy

77Jimmy 1/2 ton status

Kelly,

You don't know me...I'm just another fellow CK5er...but I wanted to wish you well and the very best of luck w/ the surgery tomorrow!!! Get well soon!!! /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

7. BlueKnight

BlueKnight 1/2 ton status

Best of luck Kelly and all goes well. My wife is a cancer survivor and is still taking chemo. Let us know if there is anything we can do for you.

8. chevyfumes

chevyfumes Court jester

Best of wishes Kelly... /forums/images/graemlins/deal.gif /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif

9. leadfoot067

leadfoot067 1/2 ton status

good luck kelly /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif...my thoughts are with you /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

10. BurbinOR

BurbinOR 3/4 ton status

Prayers for you Kelly. /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif

11. thatK30guy

thatK30guy 1 ton status Premium Member

Our hearts go out for you, Kelly. Good luck and get well soon! /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif

12. Muddytazz

Muddytazz 1 ton status

Best of luck to you kelly, my family will have you and your family in our prayers. Have a full and healthy recovery.

13. Tybee

Tybee 1/2 ton status

Our thoughts and prayers are with you. /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif

14. mudhog

mudhog THEGAME Staff Member Super Moderator

kelly you can beat this thing i know you can /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif stay strong and stay positive /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif we all will be thinking and praying for you /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

15. shewheeler

shewheeler 1/2 ton status

Will be praying that the docs do good and that you have a speedy recovery. Best wishes to you and your family.

16. 2Dogs

2Dogs 1/2 ton status Premium Member

I have been here twice already. Total loss for words....

You do have my prayers.

17. ChevyHuny

ChevyHuny 1/2 ton status

18. Chevit

Chevit 1/2 ton status

19. mudhog

mudhog THEGAME Staff Member Super Moderator

its good to hear you are home /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif keep up the fight i know you can beat this thing /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif hope you get well soon /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

20. ChevyHuny

ChevyHuny 1/2 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    ???

[/ QUOTE ]

Sorry about that Chevit. /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif I put the update on my original post. I should have added it below too. Here it is /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif

<font color="red"> UPDATE </font> Great news! I just got an email from Kelly and she is home! It turned out they were able to get to the tumors without having to cut her wide open and she didn't have to stay in the hospital as long either. She is in incredible pain and its going to be hard recover for her still since she is still battling the leukemia, but I am so happy that she not only made it through the surgery but will less incisions AND she is home. Yay! I am sure in a few days she will be able to read the messages you have left for her. She just needs time to be able to get out of the fetal position the pain has her in. I am so proud of you little miss wonder woman