Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

make the voices shut up!!!!!

Discussion in 'The Garage' started by 55Willy, Aug 10, 2002.

1. 55Willy

55Willy 3/4 ton status

I must have one of the most fawked up minds in the world, it is constantly wondering off on custom things and wierd ideas./forums/images/icons/crazy.gif
    most resently I have congured(sp?) up the idea of trading off my fuel cell and braided lines for a 85 Mazda RX-7 GLS. the fuel cell and lines were purchased for the 40 coupe which I haven't touched in almost 2 years/forums/images/icons/tongue.gif so I'm thinking( or am I??) that I can get this car and then sell my cherokee or even sell the rx7 for some cash and get my debts paid off and even get the Willy's finished. (wheels/tires and the rest of the TBi items)

who knows...maybe one of you can help ????

-Jeremy

2. mudhog

mudhog THEGAME Staff Member Super Moderator

d: do all of the above /forums/images/icons/grin.gif

3. BowtieBlazer

BowtieBlazer 1/2 ton status

well I got my lift on hold deciding whether or not to pick up another donor for $500 full truck engine tranny drivetrain t-case from a 1980...should have the 205 which I'd like to set behind my sm465 but then look what I am a step closer to...DOUBLER! so would I be crazy to get through the tech stuff doubler and all before I can even put the truck to real use and abuse? Just thinking of all the possibilities......

Especially the possibility of the 3.0 or 3.1 in the np205.....gotta love an all bulletproof drivetrain! No tranny to over heat not chain to pop...just driveshafts to twist and tires to unbead...last but not least personality to add to the body...

4. Michael

Michael 1/2 ton status

5. 55Willy

55Willy 3/4 ton status

YES!!!!!

I mean no/forums/images/icons/frown.gif got to just get money for it,LOL
    out of debt =good...stay in debt=bad

6. ntaj*ep

ntaj*ep 1/2 ton status

Dude! How close is the steering wheel to that cage?! /forums/images/icons/confused.gif
    It looks sweet though. /forums/images/icons/grin.gif

7. BurbinOR

BurbinOR 3/4 ton status

Sell all your stuff that is laying around, buy the RX7 for a daily, and FINISH THE FAWKING WILLYS/BLAZER thingie................ /forums/images/icons/smile.gif

8. 55Willy

55Willy 3/4 ton status

now i'm thinking of getting my dads 2wd s-10 running and use that for a daily.

9. newyorkin

newyorkin 1 ton status

I was just BS-ing with a guy that's a rotary engine nut... He picks them up (RX-7's) for a couple hundred bucks when the owners think they've blown a head gasket (rotary's don't even have head gaskets!), runs 'em for a couple days to re-break them in, then sell them for up to $4k...

Personally, I think they're goofy looking cars, but the rotary engine is fascinating, and a several hundred percent profit is pretty tantalizing too...