Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Making money quick and easy

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Z3PR, Apr 29, 2003.

1. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

Anyone do this ?? I'm serously thinking about trying it.

2. Don

Don 1/2 ton status

/forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif Seriously, You could do better selling off Mason, and Kerr canning jar's. /forums/images/graemlins/blush.gif

3. Goober

Goober 1/2 ton status

This whole idea of making money in your underwear sounds pretty dangerous to me.

I mean let's say you actually DO get a small printing press that will fit in your underwear, do you really want to have that machinery stamping out dollar bills right next to your nards??

/forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

4. landsmasher

landsmasher 1/2 ton status

Just don't be spamming us once you get started... Ask yourself this question... If it's so easy to make money using this method, why isn't everyone in the world doing it? And why is it only $20 to get involved?

In the words of W.C. Fields,
    "There's a sucker born every minute." /forums/images/graemlins/deal.gif

5. Lance

Lance 1/2 ton status

This guy is making money off of selling you an idea on how to make money. That doesn't sound sketchy to you. You are not investing in a product or purchasing a franchise, your buying some tapes from this clown and he will show you how to come up with an ideas of products to sell, tangible or otherwise. This guy is a middle man and is selling you something you already have, which is the capability to think and come up with your own ideas. He profits by praying on the weak. Think for yourself. Don't line that clown's pockets.

As the saying goes, "If it sounds to good to be true, it usually is."

Good luck with whatever you decide,

Lance

6. 88jimmyoungowner

88jimmyoungowner 1/2 ton status

a way to make money quick and easy? hmmmmmmm.........
    sell your kidney's?
    play the lotery?
    become a NBA player?

naaaaaa.....

sell you kidney's!!!!!!!!

7. K5Dan

K5Dan 1/2 ton status

update!still i dont like hazelnuts /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

8. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

/forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

9. K5Dan

K5Dan 1/2 ton status

you could stand at the freeway exit with a cool sign /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gifthose guys make good money /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gifit dosent seem to hard /forums/images/graemlins/deal.gifman i should start chargin' for this info!oh well this one's a freebie.

10. K5Dan

K5Dan 1/2 ton status

also another good trade to get in to would be can collecting what you do is walk the city pick up every can you can find at at the end of the day you turn in your catch for $$$ good exercise to.that's it anymore and i'm really gonna have to start charging /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

11. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

[ QUOTE ]
    you could stand at the freeway exit with a cool sign /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gifthose guys make good money /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gifit dosent seem to hard /forums/images/graemlins/deal.gifman i should start chargin' for this info!oh well this one's a freebie.

[/ QUOTE ] The sign could say " Will beg for money" /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif I started this thread too see if anyone had tried one of those make money from home things ya see on TV late at night. Hell, it's only $20.00 , might be fun to try. I waste more then $20.00 everyday, so what the hell.

12. K5Dan

K5Dan 1/2 ton status

no i still think you got to go out and work the field!the freeway thing is good if your a people person as the clever and friendly ones make more money .you could throw some kind of entertainment into it and make loads of $$$.on the other hand if your not so much of a people person the can collecting would be ideal eithier way your the boss work the hours you like.and btw now you owe me .50 cents. LOL /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif