Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Making some Progress

Discussion in 'Rocky Mountain Region' started by NateInChandler, Nov 20, 2006.

1. NateInChandler

NateInChandler 1/2 ton status

Well, ive been working on my blazer the last few days and ive made some progress, the 37 inch mickeys are on and the bumpers removed to box the frame and ive started working on the motor.. the rear gears are sitting in a box waiting to be installed with the new lincoln locker for the rear... the front end is gonna get completly rebuilt with a loc-rite and new brakes and gearing but i have a lot left to do before the 13th table mesa run (im hoping on bringing the blazer instead of the big yellow truck).... may need to do a quick transfer case swap and it will be set... doesnt flex as well as i need it to but it will work for now... pics are coming soon :D Nate

2. Hossbaby50

Hossbaby50 3/4 ton status

The thread about the run at Table Mesa is from about 4 years ago, it is not current. The 13th of December is a Wednesday this year.

Harley

3. AZPiNsTrIpEd

AZPiNsTrIpEd 1/2 ton status

Sounds like you've been busy dude, we need to hook up so you can try out those new lockers:D

4. justhorsinaround

justhorsinaround 3/4 ton status

Really?

Damnit!!!!!!!!!!

:haha:

5. NateInChandler

NateInChandler 1/2 ton status

Ohhh darn, was setting a date to make myself get this thing more near trail capable, looks like ill just hafta make another date with the rocks at table mesa (forget the name of the trail we were on), cause i wanna be able to drive through there like robs rig did (smooth as silk), haha... maybe i will just do some parking lot cruising till the next meet... :haha:sounds like fun..

BTW< this is gonna get a springer suspension if i hafta make one myself.... (errrr, with shawns help. haha).. Nate

6. justhorsinaround

justhorsinaround 3/4 ton status

I told you to make two, remember?