Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Making sure I'm still a paid member.....

Discussion in 'The Garage' started by thatK30guy, Sep 10, 2004.

1. thatK30guy

thatK30guy 1 ton status Premium Member

Making sure I\'m still a paid member.....

Just checking as I logged in yesterday and could not post replies or view PM's. Then remembered I got an e-mail last month that my membership was expiring on Sept. 2. This is just a quick pad to check and see if I'm no longer a "newbie." /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

Oh, BTW everyone, "hi" to all and hope everything is good with all. I know its been a while I've been on here but I'm still a paying member and will be back on hopefully in full action sometime in Nov. or Dec. after we have moved into our new and larger (much needed) home. Along with the new home is a new and larger shop (finally!) to build and work on stuff. /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif

2. nvrenuf

nvrenuf NONE shall pass! Premium Member

Re: Making sure I\'m still a paid member.....

Hey Wes, glad to see you're still around. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

3. big pappa b

big pappa b 3/4 ton status

How are those little cars working out for ya /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif

4. thatK30guy

Thanks, John! /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif

BTW, I found out more about the portal D70HD axle I told you about. Its out of a New Holland 9030e forklift tractor. Non-steering axles as the tractor pivots/turns in the middle of the whole thing. Both front and rear axles are identical with big planetary gear hub setups. Pretty cool if you ask me. /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif

5. thatK30guy

Hey Brian! Haven't been doing much messing around with any R/C stuff lately as we have been busy finishing the remodeling stages of our current home to get ready to put up on the market to sell. The wife has been busy with packing stuff in boxes to get ready to move to the new home across town. This new home is very much needed larger space and the shop is also nicer than what I've got now. Won't be in til around the middle of Nov., so I'm hoping to get a new computer when we move in, too, so I can get back to my old ways here again. /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif

6. mudhog

mudhog THEGAME Staff Member Super Moderator

hey good to see you back brother /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif good luck with the move and getting settled in quick /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

7. big pappa b

big pappa b 3/4 ton status

Cool! I'll be doing some house hunting soon near Asheville, NC.
    Gonna have to be real picky now since they just had a bad flood in that area from TS Frances.
    Think I'll look for some place high on a mountain /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

8. FWP

FWP CRS

F'n noobs /forums/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif

/forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif

BTW, The 60 is still holding up quite well /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif

9. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

Bubba Ray Boudreaux 1 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    Just checking as I logged in yesterday and could not post replies or view PM's. Then remembered I got an e-mail last month that my membership was expiring on Sept. 2. This is just a quick pad to check and see if I'm no longer a "newbie." /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

Oh, BTW everyone, "hi" to all and hope everything is good with all. I know its been a while I've been on here but I'm still a paying member and will be back on hopefully in full action sometime in Nov. or Dec. after we have moved into our new and larger (much needed) home. Along with the new home is a new and larger shop (finally!) to build and work on stuff. /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

I would drive over and slap ya with my purse, but I'd have to travel across Kansas.

By the way, my mom says 'hi' /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif

10. thatK30guy

I must have missed something here with your "purse" quote. /forums/images/graemlins/thinking.gif /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif

Oh yeah, tell your mom "right back at ya!" Makes you wonder if you are my son....... /forums/images/graemlins/thinking.gif /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif /forums/images/graemlins/doah.gif /forums/images/graemlins/doah.gif /forums/images/graemlins/doah.gif

11. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

[ QUOTE ]
    I must have missed something here with your "purse" quote. /forums/images/graemlins/thinking.gif /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif

Oh yeah, tell your mom "right back at ya!" Makes you wonder if you are my son....... /forums/images/graemlins/thinking.gif /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif /forums/images/graemlins/doah.gif /forums/images/graemlins/doah.gif /forums/images/graemlins/doah.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

I think you may have taken your sabbatical about the same time I left that worthless cesspool California.

12. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

Oh by the way, I'm sure I speak for all my former coworkers at Fresno County when I say "Ha Ha."

/forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif

13. Storm Trooper

Storm Trooper 1/2 ton status GMOTM Winner

Dillon Colorado, Hang'in in the mountains. Renting

Glad to hear you are doing OK. I thought we lost you.
    Good luck with the new house & shop.
    Show us some pictures when you get a chance.
    /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif