Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Makovai

Discussion in '1969-1972 K5 Blazer | Truck | Suburban' started by Moody, Nov 7, 2006.

1. Moody

Moody 1/2 ton status

After following your thread I remembered this picture I have in my collection of blazer pics. You guys have probably seen this before but I thought it was pretty cool. Belongs to some guy in Iceland I believe and all the guys in their club run wide stances like this. I wonder what type of front he's running to support all that tire weight? I used to have the link to their group but I can't seem to find it anymore. Anyway, think he had some fitting issues?

91020.jpg

2. Moody

Moody 1/2 ton status

Maybe you can see it better like this...

91020.jpg

3. cbbr

cbbr 1 ton status GMOTM Winner

Whatever he is running, you probably don't want it. They don't need any articulation at all because of the terrain. Just big tires to float on top. It does look cool though.

4. makovai

makovai 1/2 ton status

thanks, i also have over (400) 69-72 pics i've collected and i have a small set of them in a seperate folder called flares.
    Is it just me or at first glance does this look suzuki:doah: .....I cant beleive i just said that.

Anyway it is a nice rig and it definatley went into flares folder.

Thanks for the pic.