Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Man, I hate liars!

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Blaze, Jan 29, 2003.

1. Blaze

Blaze 1/2 ton status

That mother****er that hit me changed his story! I know, I should have called the police, please don't ream me about that. I've heard it enough to know that I'm an idiot for being a nice guy. He said that I was in the center lane and we merged into the same lane. How do I know that wasn't what happened? Because I NEVER travel in a lane other than the far left or far right when I have the dolly on the back. Now his ****ing insurance company denied my claim and I am SOL! /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gifNow I have to sue this mother****er to get my damn money! /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif I want to drive over to his house and kick his ass so bad I can't even believe it! I have never in my life been this mad. /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif I believe I could break him in half I am so mad right now. /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif I called my dad to see if he could call his lawyer, waiting to hear back. Then I'm going to call that [censored] and give him an earful. AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

2. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

Just telling him you're very dissopointed that he lied to his insurence co. That he has left you with no choice now but to file a court claim. Stay nice and calm about it. That'll intimadate someone more then yealling and screaming at them.

3. ChevyCaGal

ChevyCaGal 3/4 ton status

Sorry to hear that man. Be thankful he isn't suing you for $379,000 bucks. That's how much I was sued for for an accident this woman staged. I dunno how much she got. Not over my coverage. But if she did I would have lost my home and about everything to pay for her lie. Real nice we live in a country where if you can lie and call a lawyer you can hurt people like us who are hard working folks just trying to make it... I wish you luck and hope it comes out in favor of you... oh and if you call the guy, make sure you don't flip out cussing him and then record the phone call. Maybe he'll slip up. I dunno about the laws of doing this, but do it now and worry about if it's legal or not later as far as using it in your case....

4. Sandman

Sandman 3/4 ton status Author

Its probably pointless now to talk to this guy. Might as well call a lawyer. /forums/images/graemlins/mad.gif

5. Blaze

Blaze 1/2 ton status

That's why I didn't call him right away. I am waiting to cool down a little. I am going to let him know about what is happening and that I am going to sue him. I am going to try and record the call, too. I'm going to put him on speaker phone at work and talk to him, I know I can get him to slip up, he seems to do it quite well.

6. Sandman

It might be a better idea not to warn him. Maybe not let him have time to get his ducks in a row. The lawyer might have some better ideas in what to say to him also.

7. Blaze

Blaze 1/2 ton status

That's what I was sorta thinking, but didn't know.

I'm about to go try his car out as an RTI ramp. /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif

8. Sandman

Get online and order him some gay magazines or samples of rogain or something. You can have a lot of fun with the internet. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

9. 4x4dreamer

4x4dreamer 1/2 ton status

if you know what his email address is, go to a bunch of sites and register for everything with his name. His amount of Spam will go up astronomically.

Don't ask me how I know this /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif

10. Blaze

Blaze 1/2 ton status

I don't know his email address, but I do know his home address. I might be having a lot of crap sent to his house after this is all over. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

11. Sandman

/forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

12. k20

k20 3/4 ton status

order 100 large anchovie and pineapple (something disgusting) pizza's to his house. Just something to irk a bit. Order parts to repair his car to his house........

13. jimmyjack

jimmyjack 1/2 ton status

Fraud is Fraud and all is fair in war. Put an ad in the paper asking for witnesses to the accident. Include the time and place, describe the vehicles. Have a friend reply to the ad and pin this POS to the ground. Hell, you may even get lucky and have a few legitimate witnesses help you out. For a few bucks I can even say I was on vacation that day in good old NC /forums/images/graemlins/shocked.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

14. 90K5

90K5 1/2 ton status

get a bunch of subsciptions to playgirl to his house