Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Man, I wish summer would get here!!

Discussion in 'The Garage' started by CK5, Mar 30, 2004.

1. CK5

CK5 In my underwear Administrator Premium Member GMOTM Winner Author

I got trails with my name on them! /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif
    Wheeling a few weeks ago in the snow was fun and all, but I'm jonesing for warm weather, maybe it's because I don't have a top and my heater no longer works. /forums/images/graemlins/dunno.gif

2. tecton

tecton 1/2 ton status

[​IMG]
    there ya go

3. scoutillac

scoutillac 1/2 ton status

I feel your pain!! <font color="red"> </font>

4. Hossbaby50

Hossbaby50 3/4 ton status

Summer = less wheeling

are you nuts /forums/images/graemlins/yikes.gif

Just kidding. That is only here in the desert southwest. I think you just need to trailer that beast down here to AZ in the winter when you can't wheel there and cure your jones down here. Then go back to CO and wheel the summer. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif I want to see how a rig built for CO style wheeling would do on the AZ rocks.

If you really want to take care of any remaining sheetmetal get it down here to AZ, we will cure it. /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

5. crwln73

crwln73 1/2 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    I got trails with my name on them! /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif
    Wheeling a few weeks ago in the snow was fun and all, but I'm jonesing for warm weather, maybe it's because I don't have a top and my heater no longer works. /forums/images/graemlins/dunno.gif

[/ QUOTE ]
    Cmon out to CA and wheel the HAMMAZ! /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

6. Corey 78K5

Corey 78K5 1 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    maybe it's because I don't have a top

[/ QUOTE ]
    Soon the trend will be to weld Your top back on /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif

7. CK5

[ QUOTE ]
    If you really want to take care of any remaining sheetmetal get it down here to AZ, we will cure it.

[/ QUOTE ]
    I don't think there will be much left by fall. /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif

8. K5 NUTT

K5 NUTT 1/2 ton status

Steve...with Moab crunch week in full swing i have not had the time to watch the news...but down here in junction it has allready warmed up...allthough night time temps have reverted back into the 40's and lower this week. Painted the truck tonight so other than re assmbly we are a green light for moab...will be in denver thursday night...gonna re join the army reserve friday...

DW

9. mdm365

mdm365 1/2 ton status

Here in vegas the top came off and we hit the nellis dunes and did some rock crawling.The temp just shy of 80* /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gif mike m

10. az-k5

az-k5 1/2 ton status

[/ QUOTE ] I don't think there will be much left by fall. /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif

[/ QUOTE ]
    Sweet, it will be easier to tow down here to *test* Remember nothing rusts if you scratch it often enough.

11. CK5

Yeah, it was 80 here last week (Denver) one day but most of the fun trails are still buried.

12. BadDog

BadDog SOL Staff Member Super Moderator Author

Thankfully, it's cooled off a bit here. High was only 91* today. Low is a down right frigid 64 though! Brrrrr.... /forums/images/graemlins/dunno.gif

13. K5 NUTT

K5 NUTT 1/2 ton status

We've been in the mid sixties to the mid 70's on average...but just started the cold nights this week...walked out of macco tonight around 9pm in shorts...wrong clothing...brrr...guess i'm not quite used to the co weather just yet.

I'm headin down to phx in either late nov or early dec to wheel will my old buds this year as the wife was down there last week and it hit 97 while they were at the phx zoo...

Your sig is funny...but i have to sit back a minute and reflect on that...seems like yesterday and your site was so small and there were only a hand full of k5 pics and links on the site...lol. Still remember you sending me a diagram of the filler plate you made for your sec rear bumper...can we say back in the day now that we approach the 5 year point? Course that would make me an official piece of old furniture when it comes to ck5....lol.

DW

Dw

14. Sandman

Sandman 3/4 ton status Author

I feel your pain! /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

15. Grim-Reaper

Grim-Reaper 3/4 ton status Author

Had to service the A/C was almost 80 over the weekend /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif
    Going to the beach next week.

16. jjlaughner

jjlaughner 3/4 ton status

I just wish it would stop raining here in Indiana so I could push the truck out and do some cutting with the torch.... I got rock sliders and new front floors to finish! /forums/images/graemlins/deal.gif

17. 4xcrazy

4xcrazy 3/4 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    Had to service the A/C was almost 80 over the weekend /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif
    Going to the beach next week.

[/ QUOTE ]

I ran around last weekend wheelin WITH the AC blowin, was kinda nice /forums/images/graemlins/pimp1.gif /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif

18. 4xcrazy

4xcrazy 3/4 ton status

Actually kinda nice with the Burb, it has dual AC, front and rear, so even with the winders down, it still keeps it pretty comfortable. /forums/images/graemlins/pimp1.gif

19. pauly383

pauly383 Daddy383 Staff Member Moderator

I ran mine Saturday when the wife and I ran around in the truck. Ice cold now that my evap was cleaned /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif When it gets to over 100 degrees here , I will still be wheelin /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif Of course there is a lake near by my favorite spots , so even without a/c you could take a dip then drop the tailgate and chill /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

20. Tweetysuarus

Tweetysuarus 1/2 ton status

Try living in the PNW!/forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif It's always wet n cold and unpredictable! /forums/images/graemlins/dunno.gif Just gotta get out n play in what ever weather it is! /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif
    Bill