Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Man ... oh man oh man am I dizzy... like I see things and stuff.

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by 4GUNZ4X4Z, Jul 26, 2003.

1. 4GUNZ4X4Z

4GUNZ4X4Z 1/2 ton status

Been seeing the Doctor for the last couple of weeks for some injuries I got and let me tell ya they're work'n Steve. Take'n Flexeril, Lortab, Medrol steriods, Celebrex(?), and a couple of Vicotin's here and there. So here I am on all this crap and drinking wine coolers and eating pizza and my mind is racing and my body is going real slow and all I can really concentrate on is how long it took the guy at Tires plus to mount my tire on my 16.5 rim for the millionth time, I mean should I invite the guy over for family get togathers or what I mean this guy doesnt know me from Jack, but yet I spend so much time up there with these damn 16.5 rims I feel like the guy is family, you know what I mean? Man that was a long sentence, I darn near passed out from not breath'n on that one. Oh yeah so what I was saying is Im all hopped up muscle relaxers and wine coolers and like everything is spinnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn.......

2. thatK30guy

thatK30guy 1 ton status Premium Member

[ QUOTE ]
    eating pizza

[/ QUOTE ]

I take it you still like pizza, right? /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

3. landsmasher

landsmasher 1/2 ton status

On the lable it should say something about taking the medication with alchohol. Notice it's not a warning. It's a serving suggestion... /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif