Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Man Ohio SUX!!!

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by unick, Dec 29, 2003.

1. unick

unick 1/2 ton status

Just got back from a 8 day stay for christmas. Man that place is boring. I was happy to get back to San Diego and I hate it here.

Nick

2. Confedneck

Confedneck 3/4 ton status

ohio IS a shithole.. been there once, never wanna go back.. welcome back to ck5..

3. newyorkin

newyorkin 1 ton status

4 dead in o-hi-o

4. R72K5

R72K5 Banned

you should try IL too, if you love corn and snow and road salt and major cancer rot and lack of any old vehicles, then here is where its at ! /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/ignore.gif

5. joez

joez 1/2 ton status

ILLINOIS RULES /forums/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif

Yes, i agree, Ohio is boring, but at least they have good walleye and smallmouth fishing.

6. mudjunkie 82

mudjunkie 82 1 ton status GMOTM Winner

At least we Won't shake, Rattle and then fall into the ocean here!!!!!!

7. big pappa b

big pappa b 3/4 ton status

Some people like the city, some like the country. I like the country and plan on retiring back in Illinois, more in the southern Illinois though. Anhours drive frrom anything you want except the beach. Plenty of hunting, fishing or hatever. I have no desire to live in the city and pay crazy taxes and deal with traffic . I don't want to see a neighbor or have them complain about my beating on my truck at 3am /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

8. 75-K5

75-K5 3/4 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    you should try IL too, if you love corn and snow and road salt and major cancer rot and lack of any old vehicles, then here is where its at ! /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/ignore.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Indiana is no better. I love corn and farming and stuff, but the salt I will happily do without. You can find old vehicles, but the crazy rednecks who own them think they are priceless (oops, wait, that's me /forums/images/graemlins/ignore.gif )

9. unick

unick 1/2 ton status

I hate it here too. The only reason im still here is the navy. Cant wait to get back to Texas

10. jekbrown

jekbrown I am CK5 Premium Member GMOTM Winner Author

ohio is so bad that when my buddies from Ohio in the Marines went on leave, they went somewhere OTHER than "back home". yikes! /forums/images/graemlins/shocked.gif

j

11. skratch

skratch 1/2 ton status

If you think it's bad just visiting Ohio, try living here!

I want to get back to Nebraska sooooooo bad. I can deal with the lack of four wheeling as long as I'm not in Ohio anymore! /forums/images/graemlins/1zhelp.gif

12. jjlaughner

jjlaughner 3/4 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    [ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Indiana is no better. I love corn and farming and stuff, but the salt I will happily do without. You can find old vehicles, but the crazy rednecks who own them think they are priceless (oops, wait, that's me /forums/images/graemlins/ignore.gif )

[/ QUOTE ]

POST CARD FROM INDIANA /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

13. Emmettology 101

Emmettology 101 3/4 ton status

Hey now!!!!

Actually I agree! /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif I would rather live somewhere else too! The wheeling is few and far between, the weather sucks and the job availability is very poopy!!!!!