Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Man sinks $200,000 yacht rather than lose it in divorce

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by cbbr, Sep 29, 2005.

1. cbbr

cbbr 1 ton status GMOTM Winner

Story here.

2. 81jimmyslt

81jimmyslt 1/2 ton status

hell ya :D

3. MTMike

MTMike 1/2 ton status

4. dontoe

dontoe 3/4 ton status GMOTM Winner

I'd set it on fire first...............otherwise, atta boy!!! :bow: :bow: :bow:

5. newyorkin

newyorkin 1 ton status

A guy here in the city recently *gave* away a brand new, fully paid for MLB just to piss off his wife as they were getting divorced. Apparently, she loved the car and he figured she was going to try to get it.
    I don't remember the model number, but I looked it up and it was some top of the line model.

6. newyorkin

newyorkin 1 ton status

Yeah, , I'd say much harder to recover that way!!

7. ntsqd

ntsqd 1/2 ton status

:haha: :haha: :haha: :haha:
    Like that famous urban legend of the gal selling some spendy car after the husband ran off with the secratary. Only backwards.

From the links below that story: Missing Man + Deer + Ambulance

8. sled_dog

sled_dog 1 ton status

A few months back there was a story(true mind you) of a shock jock in England who was a Howard Stern wannabe. His wife was sick of the sexual crap and come ons to the women on his show so she decided to leave him, but first sold is something like $100,000 sports car on Ebay for like $.50, with the stipulation it had to be picked up in an hour or two. It was gone and paid for in that time.

9. ryoken

ryoken Puppy Fabricator Premium Member GMOTM Winner

ahh, it's a friggin blowboat anyway... ;) prolly had her name on the back too.. :haha:

200 g's ain't nothing... worked on a 59' today worth nearly a million... there's usually a few "questionable" sinkings a year around here.

10. mikey_d05

mikey_d05 1 ton status GMOTM Winner

Yep, read a couple articles about that one. Was a Lotus Espirit I believe and I think it sold for a pound (I'm too lazy to find the sign).

11. diesel4me

diesel4me 1 ton status Premium Member

Here's YOUR half!..

A local contractor went thru a nasty divorce a few years ago ,and the judge awarded HALF of his possesions to his wife...so he got into his trackhoe one night after having several cocktails,and sliced the house right down the middle,while his wife and her new lover were still inside,and screamed out at the top of his lungs "There's YOUR half Bi***!! :haha: :bow: ..he was arrested for drunk and disordely conduct,attempted manslaughter,etc,,,,..but he said "It felt GOOD!!..

The cops said he was hysterical at the scene,could not stop laughing--he said the sight of her and her lover running half naked around the yard screaming was "funnier than the Three Stooges!"..the cops were afraid he was going to be violent,and possibly attack the cruisers wuth the trackhoe--but when they got there,he was just laughing his A** off!..he also drove the trackhoe over his ex's lovers Ford Explorer on his way towards the house--flattened it with the bucket too!..

I never did hear any follow up to the story.he must be in jail I assume!( or a pshyco ward!)--..the house WAS valued at 450,000 dollars,and had to be demolished..I wonder who's company finished the job?? :confused: :crazy:

When I read stuff like that,I just thank God I'm single!..can't say I wouldn't flip out if a woman screwed me over! :rolleyes: ....