Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

MAN, that thing was UGLY!

Discussion in 'The Garage' started by bablazer73, Jul 30, 2003.

1. bablazer73

bablazer73 1/2 ton status

I saw something nasty today. It was a early 72-74 fastback duster. It was lifted onto a full frame. you know car onto 4x4 truck frame thing. I usually think cars on trucks looks stupid! but, i have seen a few that looked "ok". But this was NASTY!! it was flat black, had 31x10.50's and rubber cheesey fender flares. 39.99 specials. And to make it even worse, IT WAS 2 WHEEL DRIVE!!
    I had to stare at it for a few before I saw it, and i just shook my head! I know the guy saw me looking as he tried to look cool. But i just laughed! WHY!! I wish i had a camara!

2. CHEVY 4WD

CHEVY 4WD 1/2 ton status

Yea I agree I dont like cars on truck frames either except for that one guy that have a vega(i think) on here but why would some one put a duster on a 2wd frame? /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif

3. yunit

yunit 1/2 ton status

Than you realized you were at a stop light and there was a truck carrying mirrors next to you. /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

4. kgillyk5

kgillyk5 1/2 ton status

You've got to stop driving through Gloversville Henry. /forums/images/graemlins/ignore.gif

5. swampblazer

swampblazer Registered Member

blabblazer i sceen that same car . it was at cryclers at carlisle in PA a few weeks ago. it was two wheel drive and the frame was complete halk. the steering shaft looked like it was going to rip in two!
    luke