Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Man trapped in $hitter by his own cat

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Erich_in_AZ, Mar 26, 2003.

1. Erich_in_AZ

Erich_in_AZ 1/2 ton status

/forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

This is hysterical! I'd have come out there swinging the plunger before a damn cat kept me locked in the shithouse!

[ QUOTE ]
    A Canadian man had to be rescued by police after his cat went berserk and trapped him in a bathroom.

It took two police officers and animal control officer Ron Sabean, to subdue the seven-year-old cat.

The pet was snarling and hissing at the bathroom door in the house near Greenwood, Nova Scotia, when Mr Sabean arrived.

He said: "I've been in this business going on 24 years and I've never seen a cat focus on a person like that one did."

He had been called by police, who were unable to catch the cat on their own.

Mr Sabean said the cat has lived indoors all its life and has had no contact with other animals.

Although it had previously been good with its owners, it has been known to spit and hiss at strangers.

The trapped man suffered scratches in the incident, reports the Canoe website.

[/ QUOTE ]

2. NoAngel

NoAngel 1/2 ton status

The plunger or dump some water on the thing! Everyone knows cats hate water. /forums/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif

3. ChevyCaGal

ChevyCaGal 3/4 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    The plunger or dump some water on the thing! Everyone knows cats hate water. /forums/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

If it was my house, all I have are dixie cups in the bathroom that hold water. So trying to chase a cat with that amount of water may not have worked that well... /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

4. ChevyDrivnRdneck

ChevyDrivnRdneck 1/2 ton status

Geez.........anyone ever hear "BOOT TO THE HEAD"??????

It's a cat for goodness sake!!!!!!
    Most humans have at least 28 inch legs (most are longer) with this thing at the bottom that holds a shoe......the cat is 20lbs at the heaviest...........if it is that aggresive....swing leg at cat until cat goes away!!!!!!! /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif /forums/images/graemlins/1zhelp.gif /forums/images/graemlins/1zhelp.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif

5. daleearnhardt01

daleearnhardt01 1/2 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    Geez.........anyone ever hear "BOOT TO THE HEAD"??????

It's a cat for goodness sake!!!!!!
    Most humans have at least 28 inch legs (most are longer) with this thing at the bottom that holds a shoe......the cat is 20lbs at the heaviest...........if it is that aggresive....swing leg at cat until cat goes away!!!!!!! /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif /forums/images/graemlins/1zhelp.gif /forums/images/graemlins/1zhelp.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Seriously /forums/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif

6. 4x4dreamer

4x4dreamer 1/2 ton status

Cats can jump easily to crotch height when trying to avoid swinging legs...and their claws peirce denim with ease...no thanks.

7. daleearnhardt01

I hate cats, they SUCK /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Thats just my opinion /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

8. Hossbaby50

Hossbaby50 3/4 ton status

I have a 12 gauge cure for crap like this.

Personally if this cat was attacking me a boot would be the first line of offense, and then would be fits. If that didn't work, grab it (yes it will scratch and bite) and throw it as far and hard against a wall as possible. This should give me time to get to the 12 gauge cure or the some other blunt object.

9. ChevyCaGal

ChevyCaGal 3/4 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    I have a 12 gauge cure for crap like this.

[/ QUOTE ]

You keep a 12 guage in the bathroom? /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif

10. Hossbaby50

Hossbaby50 3/4 ton status

nope, but once I got to it that would be the end of that cat. Personally I am not a cat person (I am highly allergic to them, and I just don't like them).

11. Skroo

Skroo 1/2 ton status

Well no [censored] he was trapped, he's canadian /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

12. daleearnhardt01

[ QUOTE ]
    Well no [censored] he was trapped, he's canadian /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

[/ QUOTE ]
    Hahahaha /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

13. delta9blazer

delta9blazer 1/2 ton status

hmm, how about two or three towels thrown at the cat, then just stomp the cat outta the towels!
    plenty of aerosol cans in the bathroom, spray that little bitch with some hairspray.

but seriously, trapped in your own bathroom by a cat? how pathetically passive do you have to be, little cannuck? IT'S A FREAKIN CAT!!!!

>this item just in, a cat was seen flying over a residential neighborhood yesterday, with a size 10 boot firmly entrenched in it's ass. film at eleven.

14. Leadfoot

Leadfoot 1/2 ton status Premium Member

[ QUOTE ]
    [ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

If it was my house, all I have are dixie cups in the bathroom that hold water. So trying to chase a cat with that amount of water may not have worked that well... /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Piss on him. I know that is more than a dixie cups worth /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

15. BranndonC

BranndonC 3/4 ton status

i would pay $50 just to see some guy try and piss on a royaly pissed off cat... can we say prince albert? /forums/images/graemlins/ignore.gif

16. Leadfoot

Leadfoot 1/2 ton status Premium Member

[ QUOTE ]
    a royaly pissed off cat

[/ QUOTE ]

Technically it would be "a royaly pissed ON cat" /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

17. 84_Chevy_K10

84_Chevy_K10 Banned

Once again, better to be pissed off than pissed on.

18. BowtieGuy3

BowtieGuy3 Guest

Do you think this what Prince was singin' about when he said 'Pussy Control'???

/forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif
    /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif