Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Man what a bunch of hot air...

Discussion in 'Pacific Region' started by ChevyCaGal, Jan 8, 2003.

1. ChevyCaGal

ChevyCaGal 3/4 ton status

....coming out of the Sacramento area. Anyone else feel all that hot air?

Oh wait nevermind, it's just Gay Davis telling us all how he is gonna solve all our problems and make our lives better. God save us... Anyone else watching this retard on the tv right now? /forums/images/graemlins/tongue.gif /forums/images/graemlins/1zhelp.gif

2. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

Bubba Ray Boudreaux 1 ton status

Yes, I'm currently in the same torture chamber. So far this is what I've heard, "blah blah yadda yadda jobs, blah blah yadda yadda the federal government must do more blah blah blah yadda yadda."

I kind of wish Clinton was speaking, at least he acts like "hahaha, you people really believe this crap."

Oh wait, another federal government needs to to more, blah blah blah.

"We will do our part blah blah blah security, blah blah blah, technology, blah blah blah"

Okay, attention in the building, the crap is rising too fast, please evacuate the state, this is not an emergency.

Oh yippee, here's some more getting votes suck jobs. Blah blah blah blah yadda yadda yadda. Hey wait, I think that Nasty Guard guy was probably was out of uniform. Oh crap, that guy just saluted Davis. He's an a**. Oh wait, crap Davis gets another salute. And that guy has white gloves.

That guy his appointing looks like Ross Perot. Wonder if he talks like Ross too. Blah Blah Blah, yadda yadda yadda, heal blah blah blah. Oh pain, pain is good. Here it comes, another suck job for votes. This speech is getting deeper than the Mariana Trench.

3. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

Let's see, more running commentary....Can't really make fun of this stuff, it's serious so I'll wait.....

4. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

Okay, here's some more. Yadda yadda yadda, courage, do what's right. Yadda, yadda and with that" Thank the Good Lord he's done. Well, I feel that my tax dollars have been a total waste. Heck, I could of done better and bought a crackwhore for what just got spent.

Oh well, let me summarize his speech for the rest of the people.

"The state of California is a sh*thole, it's somebody else's fault and somebody else should fix it."

5. ChevyCaGal

You know what.... I would have voted for you before him. Actually that is not saying much since I think he's a complete moron. But really. You have more common sense in your pinky then he will ever have.... I'm sure you could have done a better job then him easy too! /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif

6. TopOff

TopOff 1/2 ton status

Bubba' for Governor!!!

/forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

/forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

7. ChevyDrivnRdneck

ChevyDrivnRdneck 1/2 ton status

I'll 2nd that nomination!!!! /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

8. ChevyCaGal

I'll start making the signs and buttons this weekend. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

9. ChevyDrivnRdneck

COOL!!!! hand em out a Frank Raines and we'll start the campaign!!! /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

10. uglychevyZZ4

uglychevyZZ4 3/4 ton status

I think there is too much scandal on ck5 for him to get the votes of the conservative rich retards in l.a. / hollywoody because we all know they are very innocent there. they like animals and think all animals should get to keep thier fur. /forums/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif

11. Greg72

Greg72 "Might As Well..." Staff Member Super Moderator

Did I hear right.....?

Is there talk of raising the state sales tax to 9.25% or 9.5% ?????

If so.....I'm leaving!!!

12. ChevyCaGal

Probably so, they want to make the vehicle registration go up too. I heard something like between 2% - 10% of your cars value. I could say my truck is worth like $2,000 bucks but then in an accident I'd be screwed because I plan to say mine is worth all I can say it's worth with the mods. I am desperately trying to get my photography business off the ground so I can get out of dodge. I want to rent my house out (can't bring myself to sell it it was my Grandparents for 50+ years) and find a nice place in Nevada or Oregon. I already have spent time up in Oregon and think that's the way to go. Sucks I might have to leave everything behind like my job, friends, church, few family members and such because our Govenor is in bed with the devil and driving us straight down the highway to hell... /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif

13. TopOff

TopOff 1/2 ton status

Governor Davis to announce this new combination of agencies due to budget constraints. The Davis Administration announced today, amid concerns of the State's deepening budget crisis, that two major state agencies will be combined to reduce administrative costs. Effective February 1st, 2003, the California Highway Patrol and the California Department of Fish and Game will be merged to form the new California Department of Fish and CHiPs.

14. ChevyCaGal

Buwhahahaha.... /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

15. Sandman

Sandman 3/4 ton status Author

/forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

16. ChevyDrivnRdneck

/forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif