Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

manual clutch to hyd clutch convertion

Discussion in 'The Garage' started by **DONOTDELETE**, Nov 3, 2002.

I am new to K5.com so first let me say hi and tell you the basics of my rig. It's a 78 blazer all home built with healthy 454, stock SM465/NP205, CFF 14 blot with Detroit, D60 with 35 spline inner & outer + ARB, 2" body lift, 4" suspention(pro comp front, custom fab rear) 39.5 boggers, and cross over high steer with AGR's rock ram kit. I paid my dues and taged along for blazer bash 02 so you may have seen me on the trail. Any way I am in need of fixing my worn out clutch linkedg and would like to convert to hydrolic insted. Has any one done this or has any advise.

1. rebelk5frk

rebelk5frk 1/2 ton status

The search fuction can be your friend. It's been done and talked about several times. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

There is also a very recent post that is still active in this same forum.... Link to hydro clutch discussion.

2. m j

m j 1/2 ton status

ask the member named TopOff as he has all the answers and many pictures

3. TopOff

TopOff 1/2 ton status

Check out the pics.

Someday, I might actually finish my website and have this done in detail.

4. I am thankful for the advise I have received so far, including learning about the search function, to the pics and all. I still have more questions but I will direct them to the group discussion, thanks.