Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

manual tailgate regulator and crank

Discussion in 'Parts & Trucks Wanted' started by rick88blaze, Nov 15, 2003.

1. rick88blaze

rick88blaze 1/2 ton status

i'm tired of waiting 5 minutes for my rear window to roll up and down when it gets cold. so i want to convert to manual. i need the regulator and the crank. preferrable very cheap. let me know what you have. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

(edit) i would also consider a motor, if you know it's good and strong.

rick

2. doctor4x4

doctor4x4 1/2 ton status

i got either 1 ya want
    send me a pm with what ya think a fair price is
    of course ill $$ back guarante what ever ya choose for 60 days
    also send me your nu with the pm as it might just be something simple to fix like a sticky cable
    R

3. rick88blaze

rick88blaze 1/2 ton status

when i posted this earlier, i had just got done messing with the whole assembly in the tailgate. i had everything out of it. i cleaned and greased everything. i got tired of messing with it and slapped it all back together and didn't check it /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif. came in and got on here and thought what the hell, i might as well just change it to manual. when i went to the store afterwards, the damn thing rolled up and down twice as fast as before. this outta teach me to check things before i start looking for a replacement. /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

i might take you up on the manual parts anyway. just in case it gives me a fit this winter. you'll have a pm shortly. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

rick