Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Many Pics , all COOL !!

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by pauly383, Sep 27, 2004.

1. pauly383

pauly383 Daddy383 Staff Member Moderator

I finally finished up my computer room after being in my home almost a year , and I have many more stuff to explore , would take several posts /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif
    And .... How Bad have you got it

desk and keyboard stuff
    [​IMG]
    Jr Wall
    [​IMG]
    Dale Wall
    [​IMG]
    2wd Trucks
    [​IMG]
    4wd Trucks
    [​IMG]
    Dale Stuff
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Chevy Diecast
    [​IMG]
    Harley's
    [​IMG]
    My Favorite , I made these ceiling fan switch pulls !!!!!!
    [​IMG]

2. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

I like it. That looks like a fun room too relax in.

3. 84gmcjimmy

84gmcjimmy 1 ton status

thats really neat Paul /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif

4. Resurrection_Joe

Resurrection_Joe 1 ton status

Owwwwww you hurt my eyes

5. pauly383

I just have to remember to keep the door closed . I started collecting in 1998 when I settled down . And I would kill my dog if she chewed any of it /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif

6. pauly383

Oh and if you are wondering , the red ball on my right front speaker is a Hackey Sack . I make them out of leather , pony beads , and 10 pound test monofilament through a leather needle . These things fly and work awesome on stall tricks

7. big pappa b

big pappa b 3/4 ton status

I'm gonna go out on a limb here and say that I think you could be an Earnhardt Fan /forums/images/graemlins/dunno.gif

/forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif

8. pauly383

What gave it away /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif

9. justhorsinaround

justhorsinaround 3/4 ton status

The pictures don't do that room justice. /forums/images/graemlins/yikes.gif The room is a small bedroom that prolly goes in at about 12 by 12 if not smaller and it's literally crammed full of all that stuff.
    Oh, and if I remember correctly there's more stuff out in the living room type area unless it got moved into the puter room.

10. pauly383

Allan , I have built Dave a socket 7 system and got that stuff gone , built my 1.2 ghz back up and put it in spare room , lined my walls and emptied the big box on the floor , created space in the closet and now have my electronics tools and rc car pitbox in the closet . I created a whole ton of room in here . I can actually have people in here . I can also jam around with my gitfiddle ( guitar ) and start practicing again . You need to come see it , I have 10 feet from shelves on east wall to west wall , 8 feet from my desk to north wall shelves , its roomy now /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

BTW the livingroom has only furniture in it now . The gameroom is losing the sofas for a smaller loveseat and chair , foosball table going bye bye as soon as I can get a pool table ( maybe next year or year after ) . I cleared the garden area in the back yard Sunday , fixed the brick border back there , just need to finish tilling it , and make one last run to the dump /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

BTW BTW Maybe next time I have no one here to help swap axles again ( Tj ) , I can cut the dead tree out front and redo the bricks in the driveway separating the different colored gravels . And plant stuff in the planter I readied and sits dormant now /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

11. divorced

divorced 3/4 ton status

[​IMG]

Is that Kool-Aid in your cup? /forums/images/graemlins/thinking.gif

12. pauly383

Nah ......... I am a Mountain Dew junkie . That day was Code Red /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif