Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

March Performance Pulleys

Discussion in '1973-1991 K5 Blazer | Truck | Suburban' started by keith, Aug 31, 2000.

1. keith

keith 1/2 ton status

Has anyone put these on there blazer. I'm thinking of getting them but thought I would ask first. thanks.

2. 90K5

90K5 1/2 ton status

I have them and there pretty good. they take the drag off that you get when you turn on the A/C. Also if your alternator is under warranty make sure if it breaks you put the stock one back on so its still covered. I learned it the hard way.

90K5

3. riz

riz 3/4 ton status

I thought about getting them for my new engine but thet were too much dough.

<font color=purple>L8r,

.Riz.<font color=purple>

4. blazer72

blazer72 1/2 ton status

I have them on my SB been there for a year no 2 years now. The only falt I have found is that the power stearing pump pully can not be remove and put on a new pump. There in not even the grove to use the puller on it. I called March and was told theat the pullys bonded to the shaft after 90 to 120 days and would not come off with out damage. A new pulley is 75.00

I understand the jeep thing I drive a BLAZER!!

Ken