Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Marine Abducted THEY'VE GONE TO FAR!!!

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by CaveBlazin, Jun 27, 2004.

1. CaveBlazin

CaveBlazin 1/2 ton status Premium Member

Marine Abducted THEY\'VE GONE TO FAR!!!

Now they have upducted a US Marine. Now there getting personal.....
    /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif
    Abducted Marine

(Fixed the link for ya, brother)

2. SkulzNBonz

SkulzNBonz 1/2 ton status

Re: Marine Abducted THEY\'VE GONE TO FAR!!!

They better hope to Allah that this is a propaganda stunt, for their sake. Marines are on the cusp of goin' apeshit to begin with, all you need is a little gasoline, and BOOM!! /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif My thoughts and prayers are with them all /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif

Semper Fidelis,
    John

3. mudhog

mudhog THEGAME Staff Member Super Moderator

[ QUOTE ]
    /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif
    Abducted Marine

[/ QUOTE ]
    no offense to anyone but why just because he is a marine is it more personal than any other American

4. sapper

sapper 1/2 ton status GMOTM Winner

To us yes, its a brother, not to sound like a ass but the things we went through to be Marines and to stay Marines makes it alot more personell, not that we wouldnt be pissed if it was any American, this just means there will be more hate and discontent.

5. Resurrection_Joe

Resurrection_Joe 1 ton status

How do you abduct a Marine? You abduct children, you abduct small animals, I'd think you'd have to go through hell to get a Marine to come with you unwillingly.

Anyway, even if they kill him, I'm sure the active soldiers will kill about a thousand to make up for it. No morals, it's war.

6. unclematty

unclematty 1/2 ton status

/forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gifthe thing that bothered me about this story was not so much that the marine was abducted,cuz this is war and bad things happen in war, the marines willextract plenty of payback for this little intrusion. but that the Communist News Network (CNN) is, on that storypage running a poll, that asks if we should releaseIraqi POW's to get back our guys???
    WHAT THE FLYING f*CK ARE THESE PEOPLE DOING??????what part of "we dont negotiate with terrorists" don't they understand????? /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif(darn)ing liberals, KISS MY A$$ /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gifI've nevar been a marine, but I think that,there is about to be major seek and destroy, seek out fellow marine, and destroy little (darn)ing POS terrorists, and if not there needs to be!!! /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif

7. DBLAZER

DBLAZER 1/2 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    [ QUOTE ]
    Abducted Marine

[/ QUOTE ]
    no offense to anyone but why just because he is a marine is it more personal than any other American

[/ QUOTE ]

I say Yes, and here is why. The others abducted were over there for the money, the Marine is there for us.
    I am not saying it isn't terrible that Nick Berg was kidnapped and killed, it is.

Just my .02

8. mudhog

[ QUOTE ]
    To us yes, its a brother, not to sound like a ass but the things we went through to be Marines and to stay Marines makes it alot more personell, not that we wouldnt be pissed if it was any American, this just means there will be more hate and discontent.

[/ QUOTE ]
    i understand that but what I'm saying is that people say oh they have gone to far now they kidnapped a marine. how about hey they went to far when they kidnapped and beheaded the first person

9. DBLAZER

DBLAZER 1/2 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    i understand that but what I'm saying is that people say oh they have gone to far now they kidnapped a marine. how about hey they went to far when they kidnapped and beheaded the first person

[/ QUOTE ]

I see what ya mean.

10. jarheadk5

jarheadk5 1/2 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    people say oh they have gone to far now they kidnapped a marine

[/ QUOTE ]

People didn't say that, Spence (CaveBlazin) said it. Spence is an active-duty Marine. So is Paul (sapper). I left active duty at the beginning of this year. For us, it's a bit more personal. Marines take care of each other; bottom line. Why? Because we're Marines. I can't really explain it any better; I've always said to my family "If I have to explain it, you wouldn't understand."

Just for the record: I whole-heartedly agree that ANY American abducted, civilian or military, is a terrible thing.

11. mudhog

i hope that you all don't think that I'm playing it down. I'm not I'm just saying that we should be just as pissed if it was you me the president a marine or anyone.

12. Hustler

Hustler 1/2 ton status

I am with jarheadk5. Unless you are a Marine, you will never understand. Thats part of being a Marine. I also thought they went to far with the first person.

13. jarheadk5

jarheadk5 1/2 ton status

I don't think so at all. You asked a question, we answered. No hard feelings from me at all.

/forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif

14. mudhog

[ QUOTE ]
    I don't think so at all. You asked a question, we answered. No hard feelings from me at all.

/forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif

[/ QUOTE ]
    cool i just didn't want people to think that i don't support or appreciate what they are doing over there /forums/images/graemlins/bow.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif /forums/images/graemlins/bow.gif i can see your point though as a marine you feel for your brothers /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif but for us non military guys well for me anyway i think that its all bad and it don't matter who it is. I'm just as pissed at them for doing it to the Korean guy over there as i am the Americans. i just think we need to find them and put a stop to it /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif to bad it wasn't that easy /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif

15. potato76

potato76 1/2 ton status

im not even a marine but i know what hes saying.Its like your little sister or maybe even someones sister from this site, gets kidnapped or something and your gunna take it more personal than i heard so and so got kidnapped, on the news.Its closer to home for them.

16. mudhog

i can totally see that I'm just saying we need to take it all personally and do something about it /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

17. dremu

dremu Officious Thread Derailer Premium Member

[ QUOTE ]
    /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif(darn)ing liberals, KISS MY A$$ /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Hey now, don't blame all the paranoid left wingers for the actions and mindsets of some idiots. I may be liberal, but I revere this gal --> /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif <-- as much as the next guy.

Ya know, I thought it was odd that nobody I know went through flag stuff in school -- I mean, I even went to a fairly liberal school -- what many of y'all would consider communist. But we were taught about the flag, to take off your hat when you salute ... when it's dirty or tattered (as in the Home Despot/welder thread today), or if it touches the ground, you dispose of it (by burning, in a proscribed container.) I even know that if you are unwilling or unable to dispose of it in the correct manner, that your local VFW or BSA will do it for you.

And at the moment I'm of the opine that people who get in its way should get their sorry asses squashed. /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif is right. Marines don't leave men behind. These idiots picked the wrong method and the wrong guy.

-- A

18. CaveBlazin

CaveBlazin 1/2 ton status Premium Member

[ QUOTE ]
    [ QUOTE ]

Marines don't leave men behind. These idiots picked the wrong method and the wrong guy.

-- A

[/ QUOTE ]
    He hit the nail right on the head with that quote. Thats why I said THEY'VE GONE TO FAR!!! Its very personel when you mess with a fellow Leatherneck or even another person who has VOLUNTEERED there life for there country. Yes I think that its wrong that the other Americans in this situation have been killed, now it just got worse!! I can't wait to get my feet back in the sand....

19. SkulzNBonz

SkulzNBonz 1/2 ton status

Wow, this thread could have turned into an abortion, but cooler heads prevailed. Yes, the first person that was abducted and beheaded was too much. What these idiot terrorists don't understand, is that they aren't furthering their cause any by chopping off people's heads. All they are doing is pissing off those who may have had some sympathy for their pathetic idealogy. Now they grab a Jarhead, and think somehow this will instill fear in those there. Oh Lord, are they in for a surprise.

John

20. jekbrown

jekbrown I am CK5 Premium Member GMOTM Winner Author

find the city the "insurgents" (leftist word for terrorists) are in and pull a Hue City on it. Repeat as necessary until the beheadings end.

j