Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

marine beheaded

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by mcinfantry, Jul 3, 2004.

1. mcinfantry

mcinfantry 1/2 ton status

2. bigcountryk5

bigcountryk5 1/2 ton status

/forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif

i hope one of our special units finds the worthless waste of air that did this and shows them what the word pain means in every imaginable way.

/forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif

3. SCOOBYDANNN

SCOOBYDANNN 1/2 ton status

I do believe something is going to hit the fan. /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif

4. Resurrection_Joe

Resurrection_Joe 1 ton status

Eh, we'll shoot a whole bunch more Iraquis I'm sure

I hope he went out fighting

5. Stickseler

Stickseler 3/4 ton status

If the part about him going AWOL during a time of war to get home is true...He got what he deserved.
    If they kidnapped him they all shoud be skinned alive.

Why don't we just start killing 10 of the Iraqi prisoners for everyone of ours they kill.

6. CaveBlazin

CaveBlazin 1/2 ton status Premium Member

All I gotta say to the Cpl's family is
    SEMPER FI and GOD BLESS!!!!

7. dremu

dremu Officious Thread Derailer Premium Member

[ QUOTE ]
    Why don't we just start killing 10 of the Iraqi prisoners for everyone of ours they kill.

[/ QUOTE ]

Because it would lower us to their level. And because the paranoid leftwing pansies would s&&t bricks.

And considering I'm usually one of those pansies, this says something: It might just work. Violence in a style they understand.

Actually, just killing 1 in 10 ... look up the origins of the word "decimation" sometime... it worked for the Romans.

/forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif Hell of a *stupid* thing for those numbnutz to pull, especially on this holiday. There gonna be some angry Marines tonight!

-- A

8. Stickseler

[ QUOTE ]
    Violence in a style they understand.

[/ QUOTE ]

Exactly they are barbarians, they are suppose to be the center of the modern world where life started...(which I belive) but these people have been at war for how long??? Kinda like Africa thats where they find the oldest bones yet all of eastern africa and southwaest asia is the most barbaric cave living people in the world Yhese people kill people because they are diferent religions or tribe. You can't bomb them back to the stone age because they never left.

9. Resurrection_Joe

Resurrection_Joe 1 ton status

They have nothing to live for but conflict, kill all their soldiers and salt the earth

10. DBLAZER

DBLAZER 1/2 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    If the part about him going AWOL during a time of war to get home is true...He got what he deserved.

[/ QUOTE ]

Well, uhh, NO!!! No one deserves to be kidnapped and torcherd and beheaded.
    I think we must respond with some decorum, but at the same time respond with the hand of GOD and teach these nucking futs that we will destroy you if you mess with us. /forums/images/graemlins/pimp1.gif

11. 84_Chevy_K10

84_Chevy_K10 Banned

[ QUOTE ]
    [ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I think we must respond with some decorum, but at the same time respond with the hand of GOD and teach these nucking futs that we will destroy you if you mess with us. /forums/images/graemlins/pimp1.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Someone that goes AWOL or even talks about it during wartime needs to be executed right then and there by his own people without trial.

Before somebody says, "That's extreme Tim, you can't do that."

Well guess what, if you haven't been in the military, I've got news for you. You're there to PROTECT freedom, not PRACTICE it.

12. Stickseler

[ QUOTE ]
    [ QUOTE ]
    [ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Someone that goes AWOL or even talks about it during wartime needs to be executed right then and there by his own people without trial.

Before somebody says, "That's extreme Tim, you can't do that."

Well guess what, if you haven't been in the military, I've got news for you. You're there to PROTECT freedom, not PRACTICE it.

[/ QUOTE ]

Wow...I agree with Tim /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif

13. bowtiebstrd

bowtiebstrd Registered Member

[ QUOTE ]
    [ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
    the report states he tried to seek the help of the iraqis and was betrayed, which is a whole lot more believable than the idea of the camp being infiltrated or him being lured outside.

either way, it's a nasty way to go, and our thoughts and prayers are with the family, they're the ones who are really suffering right now.

14. newyorkin

newyorkin 1 ton status

Hey guys, how about some [/b] ?

I'm fine with the death penalty for treason and desertion, too, essentially, yeah, I agree he got what he deserved in execution.

But even if he did desert, beheading's as they've occurred, a knife against the neck while still alive, is a pretty bad way to go, and definately shows a raw, brutal, blood thirst. Execution can be carried out many different ways, many which seem to be available to these animals.

Edit: reworded a bit, conveyed an idea I didn't mean to originally. Original:

15. Goober

Goober 1/2 ton status

I beleive that more negotiations need to be held with these terrorists. My vote for the leader of the negotiations would be Azrael. Azrael, in the Koran, was the angel of death who severed the soul from the body.

Here is a picture of Azrael:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

The US Air Force calls him Puff the Magic Dragon and he is a supreme negotiator.

See Puff in action during a recent negotiation session in Afganistan:

Low rez (dial-up)
    Hi Rez (Broadband)

/forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif

16. Stickseler

I never said I agree with how they did it, I said he got what he deserved If the story about him tryng to leave is true. If he had stayed where he belonged and never tried to desert he wouldnt be having this problem. Of course I'm not going to judge anything untill they figure out what happened and how they got him..

17. newyorkin

newyorkin 1 ton status

I wasn't disaggreeing with you, I was agreeing, I think I just wrote it poorly. Just saying these guys are brutal, they could shoot thier captors, but they sensationalize and torture them instead.

I hope with his USMC background, the guy ruined their video by putting up a fight and making them look like mindless bungholes.

18. Stickseler

Thats Kewl I see your point, and yes I've always lacked tact /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

19. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

Bubba Ray Boudreaux 1 ton status

The Marines rock............