Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Mark this day down in the history books!

Discussion in 'The Garage' started by Zeus33rd, Jul 11, 2004.

1. Zeus33rd

Zeus33rd Smarter than you GMOTM Winner

[​IMG]

For the 1st time in a year and half, there's a motor sitting in it. /forums/images/graemlins/yikes.gif /forums/images/graemlins/pimp1.gif If I had had another foot of 3/8s fuel line and some gas to put in it, I could have gotten it started. Tommorrow gonna mount the radiator and the seats. Build a new rear shaft, bleed the brakes, replace the fuel line, put some gas in it then drive it around the yard. lol I almost cried with joy when I turned the key and the brake light came on and actually had a clutch pedal! /forums/images/graemlins/woot.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/woot.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/woot.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/woot.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/woot.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/woot.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif

2. 4X4HIGH

4X4HIGH 1 ton status Premium Member GMOTM Winner

Congrats Joe, about time it seen a new heart. /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif

3. Zeus33rd

Thx Scott. Been alooooong time. The BBC is still gonna replace the SBC one day...I'm hooked on the BB power. But I'm more hooked on driving it, so I'll make do. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

4. BadDog

BadDog SOL Staff Member Super Moderator Author

/forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif

BTW, should have painted the firewall before the motor went in. Much easier... Or are you keeping the green?

5. Zeus33rd

I didn't spend much time cleaning or painting anything cause this motor is temporary. It's kinda on loan till I get off my a$$ and get the big block finished. I'll do all that painting and cleaning stuff when I get the BB done. That motor will be permenant. /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif

6. Corey 78K5

Corey 78K5 1 ton status

Sorry just to much "bling" on that engine for My taste /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif
    /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

7. Zeus33rd

[ QUOTE ]
    Sorry just to much "bling" on that engine for My taste /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif
    /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Heh....Chrome don't get ya home. /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif