Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Mark Turner Off-Road (Ft. Collins, CO)

Discussion in 'The Garage' started by MOABDADC22, Mar 6, 2002.

1. MOABDADC22

MOABDADC22 1/2 ton status

I stopped in at Mark Turner Off-Road today on my way through Ft. Collins. That guy was way cool. He had some pis of Moab and I started looking at them and then we just started talkin' about our trips to Moab. Next thing I know, he gives me a shirt.....................for free. It is guys like this that are the reason I stop and talk to a fellow four wheeler. If (When) I ever need parts, you can bet I will go to his shop.

2. MOABDADC22

MOABDADC22 1/2 ton status

3. fortcollinsram

fortcollinsram 1/2 ton status

Yea, he is an awesome guy... I just pick up my AutoMeter temp gauge there today as well... He is SUPER nice and super knowledgeable about 4x4's and he likes to just hang out an shoot the sh!t with ya...did you see that Dodge Dakota out front talk about some SWEET STUFF... For thos of you who don't know, it is a Dodge Durango with D60's front and rear, f&r hydraulic steering, 383 engine, King Coil-Overs at ALL 4 corners, I think it was an Atlas II t-case, the most amazing roll cage I have ever seen and a whole bunch more cool stuff... keep your eyes peeled, the truck will be featured in some mags this spring and summer... But yeah, it is a way cool place and he does AWESOME work...I am trying to line up a job there for this summer while I go to my summer classes at CSU...

4. BMR

BMR 1/2 ton status

The guy with the Dodge came in to Mark's dropped $40,000 and told him to build him a rock crawler. Wouldn't that be nice.

5. Grim-Reaper

Grim-Reaper 3/4 ton status Author

This is post that would be best suited for "The Garage". Where going to try to keep the 73-91 Forum Tech/Repair only.
    Moving your post to the Garage.