Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Mark Williams Enterprises?????

Discussion in 'The Garage' started by DaPlumber, Oct 5, 2005.

1. DaPlumber

DaPlumber 1/2 ton status

Any one know any thing about MARK WILLIAMS ENTERPRISES :confused: :confused: I am looking at The SUPRA-FIN "This micro finishing process reduces friction and eliminates the need for break-in procedures required to assure long gear life." for ring and pionon :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

2. onlychevy6

onlychevy6 1/2 ton status

yes they are primarily for drag racing. deal with them every so often. Good Stuff but pricey

3. BAJA_BLAZER

BAJA_BLAZER 1/2 ton status Author

4. rdn2blazer

rdn2blazer 1 ton status Premium Member

i plan on doing the same thing before i install my gear sets too. Marks company is a top shop in the drag racing industry. all there stuff is bullit proof built, but yes damn pricy. they would be the shop of choice if i was doing a race car and money was no concern. they do the gear polishing for 125.00 a set.

5. DaPlumber

DaPlumber 1/2 ton status

Well they don't have a jig for a 10.5" 14FF :confused: :confused: So they told me I would have to pay them to make It $250.00 :crazy: :crazy: Pluse the $125.00 to do the polish, So thats $375.00!!! just for a 14FF. :haha: :haha: :haha:

6. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

Bubba Ray Boudreaux 1 ton status

Good products from what I hear and I know there's a few guys on here that run their stuff. I have a Mark Williams spool that is going into the K5 eventually...............

7. rdn2blazer

rdn2blazer 1 ton status Premium Member

if thats the case screw that. all the advertisements i have read for their gear polishing have said 125.00 a set, they never mentioned any exceptions. they shouldn't make one guy pay for the tooling. yea, thats the way to gain customers!