Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Mark Your Calander for next Saturday

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Derf00, Jun 24, 2004.

1. Derf00

Derf00 1/2 ton status

Subject: MARK YOUR CALENDAR FOR NEXT SATURDAY.

AS YOU MAY KNOW, IT IS A SIN FOR A TALIBAN MALE TO SEE A WOMAN OTHER THAN HIS WIFE NAKED. HE MUST COMMIT SUICIDE IF HE DOES.

SO THIS SATURDAY AT 4 P.M. EASTERN TIME, ALL AMERICAN WOMEN ARE ASKED TO WALK OUT OF THEIR HOUSES, COMPLETELY NAKED, TO WEED OUT ANY TERRORIST IN YOUR NEIGHBORHOOD. CIRCLING YOUR BLOCK FOR ONE HOUR IS SUGGESTED FOR THIS ANTI-TERRORIST EFFORT.

ALL MEN ARE TO POSITION THEMSELVES IN LAWN CHAIRS IN FRONT OF THEIR HOMES TO PROVE THEY ARE NOT TALIBAN, AND TO SHOW SUPPORT FOR AMERICAN WOMEN.

SINCE THE TALIBAN ALSO DOES NOT APPROVE OF ALCOHOL, A COLD 6-PACK BESIDE YOUR SEAT IS FURTHER PROOF OF YOUR ANTI-TALIBAN SENTIMENT.

THE US GOVERNMENT APPRECIATES YOUR PARTICIPATION IN THIS ANTI-TERRORIST ACTIVITY.

GOD BLESS AMERICA.

2. spearchucker

spearchucker 1/2 ton status

I'll support that, sounds like a worthy cause. /forums/images/graemlins/bow.gif /forums/images/graemlins/woot.gif /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif

Just one question, is it ALL women or just the hot women? /forums/images/graemlins/dunno.gif

3. Paxx

Paxx 1/2 ton status

Can us Canadians participate in this as well /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

4. jjlaughner

jjlaughner 3/4 ton status

/forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif I'll go get my chair out but I'm going to have to go to a different neighborhood, all the folks in this area are old /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif

5. 84gmcjimmy

84gmcjimmy 1 ton status

hmm, maybe I'll have to fly out to vancouver where there is more babes there /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif Can't forget my lawnchair though /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/woot.gif /forums/images/graemlins/woot.gif

6. surpip

surpip 1 ton status

count me in!!
    /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif

7. big83chevy4x4

big83chevy4x4 3/4 ton status

im in, a couple of my neighbors are HOT /forums/images/graemlins/woot.gif