Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Married guys, and their former friends

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by tecton, Feb 13, 2004.

1. tecton

tecton 1/2 ton status

ok, so i have this friend of mine that has turned on me. he is thinking about getting married

obviously this in an inconvenience to me, as his GF hates all us "friends" with a passion

what did you guys do when ever your friends were going to get married? try to talk them out of it? let them do their thing?

2. Blaze

Blaze 1/2 ton status

I'd just let them do their thing. I'm the first one of my friends to get married, so I can't really sympathize, though. /forums/images/graemlins/thinking.gif

3. BlazerGuy

BlazerGuy 3/4 ton status

Just let him screw up his own life, without draggin you with him. You can always get new friends... /forums/images/graemlins/deal.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

4. chevyfumes

chevyfumes Court jester

I only have one friend left, who is married, all the others wheren't worth having as friends... /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif

5. Muddytazz

Muddytazz 1 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    I only have one friend left

[/ QUOTE ]

You have friends? Is that possible?

/forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif

6. shane74

shane74 1/2 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    You have friends? Is that possible?

[/ QUOTE ]

Yup. He has 2 of 'em...Leftina and Rightisha. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

7. chevyfumes

chevyfumes Court jester

[​IMG] /forums/images/graemlins/dunno.gif

8. Goober

Goober 1/2 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    [​IMG] /forums/images/graemlins/dunno.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Hey, you shaved your palms!! /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

9. chevyfumes

chevyfumes Court jester

[ QUOTE ]
    Hey, you shaved your palms!!

[/ QUOTE ] I like to keep my girls smooth and free of the coarse curlies... /forums/images/graemlins/woot.gif /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif

10. BlazerGuy

BlazerGuy 3/4 ton status

How did you take that picture??? /forums/images/graemlins/1zhelp.gif

11. chevyfumes

chevyfumes Court jester

My penis is really long and has an opposable appendage... /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/pimp1.gif

12. shewheeler

shewheeler 1/2 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    My penis is really long and has an opposable appendage... /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/pimp1.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Pics? /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

/forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif

13. Goober

Goober 1/2 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    [ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Pics? /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

/forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO !!!!!

/forums/images/graemlins/yikes.gif /forums/images/graemlins/yikes.gif /forums/images/graemlins/yikes.gif /forums/images/graemlins/yikes.gif /forums/images/graemlins/yikes.gif /forums/images/graemlins/yikes.gif /forums/images/graemlins/yikes.gif /forums/images/graemlins/yikes.gif /forums/images/graemlins/yikes.gif

14. chevyfumes

chevyfumes Court jester

[ QUOTE ]
    Pics?

[/ QUOTE ] Sorry it wouldn't give the camera back after it took that pic of my hands, now I have a camera in my pants... /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif

15. shewheeler

shewheeler 1/2 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    [ QUOTE ]
    Pics?

[/ QUOTE ] Sorry it wouldn't give the camera back after it took that pic of my hands, now I have a camera in my pants... /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

/forums/images/graemlins/thinking.gif

Why is the only thought that comes to mind about an elephant feeding itself? /forums/images/graemlins/yikes.gif/forums/images/graemlins/yikes.gif/forums/images/graemlins/yikes.gif

16. BamBamblazer

BamBamblazer 1/2 ton status

That explains why fumes always says his pants fit like a glove! /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

17. clubba68

clubba68 1/2 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    ok, so i have this friend of mine that has turned me on. he is thinking we're getting married

obviously this is an innocent to me, as his GF hates all us "friends with a passion"

what did you guys do when ever your friends were in the closet? try to talk them out of it? let them do their thing?

[/ QUOTE ]

Fixed it for ya! /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif

18. Muddytazz

Muddytazz 1 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    That explains why fumes always says his pants fit like a glove! /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

[/ QUOTE ]
    /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif

19. 350350

350350 1/2 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    ok, so i have this friend of mine that has turned on me. he is thinking about getting married

obviously this in an inconvenience to me, as his GF hates all us "friends" with a passion

what did you guys do when ever your friends were going to get married? try to talk them out of it? let them do their thing?

[/ QUOTE ]

There's nothing you can do to change his fate. He's sealed it. He's Blind and by the time he realizes it, it'll be too late and he'll be in way over his head. If you try to tell him so you'll drive him away. If you do nothing, he'll just get in deeper.

What YOU need to do right now is decide whether he's a good enough friend that you're willing to be there for him when his world comes crashin down on him... This may sound like BS to you, but I have one friend who went through a bad 14 year marriage and then I didn't see him much after I met my 'Soulmate'... When things came crashing down for me, He was there for me more than anyone because he understood exactly what I was going through. He gave me a new respect for and understanding of friendship. All the time I was spending with my 'Soulmate' he was just sitting there waiting to be there for me when he knew things probably weren't going to work for me.

So you have to decide whether to be pissed at him for disappearing on you, or if he's been a good enough friend that you are willing to sit back and wait to be there for him when his world comes crashing down around him... /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif

20. 4xcrazy

4xcrazy 3/4 ton status

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I know somebody that can help you out,,,,,for the right amount of cash

/forums/images/graemlins/yikes.gif /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif /forums/images/graemlins/yikes.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thinking.gif /forums/images/graemlins/yikes.gif /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif /forums/images/graemlins/yikes.gif

I know how you feel brother, my only real friend got married a few years back, it's amazing how your friends turn into manginas after getting married, always having to ask for permission to go out and play, having to be home at a certain time, geesh. No marriage here,,,F.F.F.
    /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif /forums/images/graemlins/woot.gif