Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Maryland and Northern Virginia TRAILS?????

Discussion in 'Blazin Trails' started by Boondock, Feb 1, 2001.

1. Boondock

Boondock Registered Member

I'm here at the Naval Academy in Annapolis, just about bored out of my skin with the trails around here. Does anyone know of any other trails in the Maryland, No. Virginia area? I am new to the K5 world, but am itching to get out and get dirtier than ever before. Also, let me know if anyone wants to meet on a weekend or something to hit the trails around here. I'd love to get out of prison for the day. Thanks in advance.

The only easy day was yesterday.
    Second place is a body bag.

2. Panther

Panther 1/2 ton status

Hey Boon. I know this isn't a quick fix, but have you heard about plans to go to Paragon in Sept????? If you can get away, it would be worth the trip for ya. Check out <A target="_blank" HREF=http://www.paragonap.com>http://www.paragonap.com</A> on the message board for plans of that trip.

If you're interested, we are planning a smaller trip in the Spring here in Jersey. It would be about 2.5 hours for you. Send me your email you want to keep up to date with those plans.

Sorry I couldn't be more help!!!!!

<font color=blue>"It's just a differentialator....Totally unnecessary" [​IMG]</font color=blue>

3. wayne

wayne 3/4 ton status

Hay boondock, check out Paragon it looks fun. I used to live about 25 minutes from there and never knew it was so close. From here in Gettysburg it is less than 2 hours.

wayne

4. Panther

Panther 1/2 ton status

You gonna make it in Sept then Wayne??????

<font color=blue>"It's just a differentialator....Totally unnecessary" [​IMG]</font color=blue>

5. wayne

wayne 3/4 ton status

I am going to try like he--!!!! Keep me posted on what's up. My sister still lives up that way so I have a place to stay.

Happy Trails
    Wayne

Boondock check your private mailbox!!!<P ID="edit"><FONT SIZE=-1>Edited by wayne on 02/02/01 09:41 PM (server time).</FONT></P>

6. Panther

Panther 1/2 ton status

Try to keep an eye on the Paragon message board at their site, Wayne. I am sure we'll post info here too once things get more finalized. I hope you can make it.

7. Rebel88

Rebel88 1/2 ton status

Hey Boondock,

Right outside of Harrisonburg, VA you have the George Washington National Forest. They have some trails up there to ride. The first week of August a bunch of us are planning a trip to Rocky Run(same place) to do a two day trail ride and do a little camping. If you are ever down in Richmond let me know I can take you to some wild places. If you want in on the Rocky Run ride in August let Boss know he is coordinating the whole thing.

Later

Have you driven OVER a Ford lately?

8. flyndragons

flyndragons Registered Member

Hey man.

I know this is pretty late to respond to. But if you are still in that area I can hook ya up with my boys @ FT. Belvoir. We had some decent places to go wheelin down in that area. It's gonna be a little bit of a drive but it is WELL worth it. Just let me know if ya are still interested. Later bro.

flyndragons@yahoo.com

*X*X*84 K5, 5", 35x12.50x15 SWAMPER SSR, 350, 700r4*X*X*