Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

matchbox

Discussion in '1969-1972 K5 Blazer | Truck | Suburban' started by 69K5, Jul 1, 2003.

1. 69K5

69K5 1/2 ton status

check it out. i always look for models and such but 32.00 for a natchbox?

web page

2. bouncytruck

bouncytruck 1/2 ton status

Those are always on e-bay. I have seen them go as low as $9. I bought on of the Ertl 1/25 models off e-bay for $14. I was the only one who bid on it. I've seen the same model go for around $50. The WIX Blazers are usually around $30-40. They are actually the same as the Ertl model, just assembled. I'm in the process of modifying my Ertl Model to look like my blazer. It is all painted, I just need to get the new suspension on it (stolen from an old 4x4 dodge ram model) and it will be complete.

3. 69K5

69K5 1/2 ton status

i never look on ebay. ill have to checkit out

4. bouncytruck

5. IGOR

IGOR 1/2 ton status Premium Member

they also make that little Mallard Acres blazer in the stock Chevy orange with a white top - I bought it for about $12 off ebay

I got one of those Ertl 1/25 scale models off ebay for about $9 - just gotta look at the right time! I powdercoated it blue and I'm lifting it to match my rig!

/forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif

Funny thing though - both of the rigs don't have axles under them right now! /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

6. 69K5

69K5 1/2 ton status

bouncy truck

thanks for all the links. i like that second one thats a bank. laready bid on it.

igor

id like to find one that was orange. then it would match my bklazer. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

nathan
    69k5

7. bouncytruck

Nathan, If you don't win the bid this time, keep checking. They is always at least one on e-bay. Like I said, the kits are the same thing, just not assembled (only has like 10 parts). They come painted red.

Igor, I painted mine dark green and the top black. I just need to figure out how to attach the new suspension and grind off the old. Post a picture of yours when you get a chance... I'll snap some of mine too. /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif