Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

May 21,22,23 weekend at the lake.

Discussion in 'Rocky Mountain Region' started by 4xcrazy, May 11, 2004.

1. 4xcrazy

4xcrazy 3/4 ton status

Planning on getting out of town for the weekend, headin up to Bartlett Lake for the weekend. The plan is to head out Friday evening after work and things are together, head up to the lake, waay in the back, right off of FR42, and camp, drink,cook food, fish and just hang out and tell "stories" with whoever decides to show up. I already have about 3-5 people going to attend, maybe more, the more, are pending though. If anybody just wants to head out, they are more than welcome to join, Ya'll know what my truck looks like, it's not that hard to find people out there either.

Hollar up you definately would like to attend, so we can meet up and head out as a group, I will be bringing those premade hamburger patties, some hot dogs, sodas, water, and my own type of adult beverage, bring whatever you want though, i'll also have charcoal, the grill and a bunch of firewood.

the planned return date to civilization will be on Sunday, the 23rd about midday or so, as i have to, and am sure other people will need to prepare for that slave thing we call work.

Le'me know whats up peeps, hope to see ya out there. Have fun, talk with ya later. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

2. justhorsinaround

justhorsinaround 3/4 ton status

So this is a week away weekend right?

Good luck to y'all in the future. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

Allan

3. pauly383

pauly383 Daddy383 Staff Member Moderator

I'm going . Allan , get with me before that weekend. I need to do something on the truck, if you would help me. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

BTW, its not important, just nagging at me.

4. 4xcrazy

4xcrazy 3/4 ton status

Still plannin on this weekend, so if anybody wants to attend, or just hang out for a day or two, we will most likely just stay somewhere on the flats area, as to keep it easy for anybody else that shows up later to find us, most types of cars can make through a large area out there.

Just look for the grey and black Burb, with the lights from hell on top, Pauls tan Blazer and Allans 'ol Wimpy with a white travel trailer attached on the rear hitching a ride with him. May also be a white 4wd Burb with us.

Look forward to seeing any else out there, just going to make it a weekend thing.

L8r ya'll /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

5. santana

santana 1/2 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    Still plannin on this weekend, so if anybody wants to attend, or just hang out for a day or two, we will most likely just stay somewhere on the flats area, as to keep it easy for anybody else that shows up later to find us, most types of cars can make through a large area out there.

Just look for the grey and black Burb, with the lights from hell on top, Pauls tan Blazer and Allans 'ol Wimpy with a white travel trailer attached on the rear hitching a ride with him. May also be a white 4wd Burb with us.

Look forward to seeing any else out there, just going to make it a weekend thing.

L8r ya'll /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

You may also want to look for a white k5 with 31" tires /forums/images/graemlins/ignore.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif

6. 4xcrazy

4xcrazy 3/4 ton status

/forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif COOL, hope to see ya out there, may, or actually will probably will do some light wheelin while we're out there /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif

7. justhorsinaround

justhorsinaround 3/4 ton status

Definately have to do some flexin anyway to test out the new shock towers. /forums/images/graemlins/woot.gif

Good luck to y'all in the future.

Allan

8. Jays Beast

Jays Beast 1/2 ton status

Sorry guys, I wont be in town this weekend. We need to figure out a Memorial day camping/wheeling trip. I'm thinking we should go up near Sedona, Prescott area lots of trail up there and camping areas.

[ QUOTE ]
    You may also want to look for a white k5 with 31" tires

[/ QUOTE ]
    /forums/images/graemlins/thinking.gif I now were a nice set of 33" tires and rims are that would look great on a white blazer /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

9. santana

santana 1/2 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    Sorry guys, I wont be in town this weekend. We need to figure out a Memorial day camping/wheeling trip. I'm thinking we should go up near Sedona, Prescott area lots of trail up there and camping areas.

[ QUOTE ]
    You may also want to look for a white k5 with 31" tires

[/ QUOTE ]
    /forums/images/graemlins/thinking.gif I now were a nice set of 33" tires and rims are that would look great on a white blazer /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Yup, me too, /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

Just waiting for some presidents to stop by my house and we'll all come and get 'em. /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif

10. FWP

FWP CRS

Sorry TJ, can't make this one either /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif. But... Memorial day weekend is another story, I'll make a different post. Have fun you guys /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

11. 4xcrazy

4xcrazy 3/4 ton status

I'm not hurt by any means from those of you that cannot make it, i am going either way, i was just posting it up to offer an invite for ya, if ya can't make it, well then screw all of you, /forums/images/graemlins/ignore.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif no seriously, thats cool, there will be plenty of other times for us to get out there as a group, hell, i'm still kinda wore out from the Raw Deal run, to me, that was nuts, i really enjoyed it.

Keep us all posted if anybody wants to run anything or do a weekend camping/fishing/wheelin weekend for Memorial weekend, that will most likely work for myself also.

Take care, those that can't make it, we'll see ya on the next, those that can, we look forward to seeing ya out there. /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif

12. pauly383

pauly383 Daddy383 Staff Member Moderator

For those interested in going and fishing while we are there :

Lake Levels and Fishing Reports

Tj and I hope all have a good weekend /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif