Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

maybe I am stupid but I won the driveshaft but can't get in touch with Jess

Discussion in '1973-1991 K5 Blazer | Truck | Suburban' started by triger, Oct 8, 2003.

1. triger

triger 1/2 ton status

maybe I am stupid but I won the driveshaft but can\'t get in touch with Jess

<font color="green">I was not able to get on the site for a few days and when I finally did he was almost ready to redo the post and pic someone else...But I posted on the thread the same day he posted...Then I sent him a PM and had heard nothing from him then decided to email his real email address, still have not heard from him??? /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif I really hope I don't lose out on this... /forums/images/graemlins/1zhelp.gif If anyone is friends with him or deal with him personally please help...I would greatly appreciate it... /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif Thanks.

T </font>

2. thatK30guy

thatK30guy 1 ton status Premium Member

Re: Ok maybe I am stupid but I won the axle but can not get in touch with Jess?

What "axle" did you win? /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif

3. triger

triger 1/2 ton status

<font color="green">Sorry not axle but the drive shaft...I am trying to get axles from Wayne at the same time and keep confusing my deals... /forums/images/graemlins/shocked.gif </font>

4. mudhog

mudhog THEGAME Staff Member Super Moderator

try giving him a call

5. 4X4HIGH

4X4HIGH 1 ton status Premium Member GMOTM Winner

Re: maybe I am stupid but I won the driveshaft but can\'t get in touch with Jess

His phone number is 530-877-2875.

6. triger

triger 1/2 ton status

Re: maybe I am stupid but I won the driveshaft but can\'t get in touch with Jess

<font color="green">Yeah that was my next plan but the time difference kills me cause I am at work so I will try when I get home tonite. Thanks for the #...

T </font>

7. ramjet gmc

ramjet gmc CK5 Staff Staff Member Moderator GMOTM Winner

the time thing was a pain for me to but when you get him his word is like gold --just a good guy to do bizness with

8. 55Willy

55Willy 3/4 ton status

so are you limited to what kinda shaft you get? flange mount or slip yoke? pay the difference for long splines and e brake hook up??

9. tomseviltwin

tomseviltwin 1/2 ton status

You get a $200 dollar credit for whatever you buy /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif Haven't used mine yet but will when I figure what I need.