Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

maybe i went to low?

Discussion in 'Pacific Region' started by CRAWLIN70, Aug 26, 2002.

1. CRAWLIN70

CRAWLIN70 1/2 ton status

well got my truck back from sierra offroad on saturday. let me tell you it is low geared now them 5:13's might be to low but to late now /forums/images/icons/crazy.gif at 55 it is tacking 3300 rpm. guess its a good thing my eng. is not stock. stacy has already ordered my adapter for a 700r to 205 so hope fully the over drive will help. and the lower 1st gear will be good.

jeff

2. Shaggy

Shaggy 3/4 ton status

<font color="green"> Yikes, that's low for 35s! I got 5.13s for my 38s and I'm worried about it not going fast enough to be safe on the highway. Can't imagine it with 35s. Must get up and move from a standstill though!</font color>

3. crawlerfj40

crawlerfj40 1/2 ton status

hehheh Crawlin 70 smile you might be faster but I will get there before you. /forums/images/icons/grin.gif get the wife and kids lets go to slick rock.

4. Zeus33rd

Zeus33rd Smarter than you GMOTM Winner

Just jump to some bigger tires and make me a deal on the 35's you have now. /forums/images/icons/smile.gif

5. delta9blazer

delta9blazer 1/2 ton status

a friend of mine used to have a demon that was geared for the eighth mile. holy crap, that thing would pull outta the gate.
    sounds like what you have now.
    the 700R will definitely help, though. couldn't you also just drop a NP241 with the new tranny?

6. CRAWLIN70

CRAWLIN70 1/2 ton status

probley but the 205 is bullet proof and they have the 3:1 kit coming out next year so it will be all good /forums/images/icons/wink.gif