Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Maybe, just maybe....

Discussion in 'Pacific Region' started by TrcksR4ME, Oct 17, 2003.

1. TrcksR4ME

TrcksR4ME 1/2 ton status

this time the q-jet will work /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif Third time is the charm right? Idles and runs ok in the driveway, electric choke is working properly. Pieced it together from two carbs using all the good parts, but haven't street tested it yet because of the lousy weather lately. Maybe today /forums/images/graemlins/thinking.gif

Any bets on whether it'll work? Note, I am not a mechanic nor do I have any q-jet expereince /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

2. TrcksR4ME

TrcksR4ME 1/2 ton status

Well, though no one said so, I know you bet against me /forums/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

BUT!! It made it through the street test /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif Kick down is not set how I like it, but otherwise it ran well, as in no sputtering or dying or leaving me stranded. I think the float might be a little to high yet, but it is worth a try anyways. Just thought I'd ramble /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif