Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Maybe you can answer this for me??? (LMC Catalog??)

Discussion in '1973-1991 K5 Blazer | Truck | Suburban' started by triger, Mar 20, 2003.

1. triger

triger 1/2 ton status

<font color="green">OK so I am looking at the turn signal lever with cruise and intermittent wiper...Now they have two different levers, chrome and black...Now can you tell me why the chrome one is $50.00 more then the black one??? /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif

if you have the catalog it is on page # 109... /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

T </font>

2. angrysnowplow

angrysnowplow 1/2 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    the chrome one is $50.00 more then the black one

[/ QUOTE ]
    The chrome one be blingin'

3. 88sub4x4

88sub4x4 1/2 ton status

Hey, I just ordered the "black" one cause I can't justify spending the extra 50 for a chrome one that will reflect the sun back into my eye /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif To me the black one is an upgrade! /forums/images/graemlins/burb.gif

4. BanksBurban

BanksBurban Registered Member

It's also possible that the black one is aftermarket Taiwan and the chrome one is genuine GM. Aftermarket replacements are readily available on the "HELP" rack of any auto parts store.
    Everything I've gotten so far I've found cheaper at the local GMC dealer than from LMC, and no shipping charges