Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Mayweather got lucky !!!!!

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by riz, Apr 20, 2002.

1. riz

riz 3/4 ton status

<font color=blue> Did anybody else see Floyd Mayweather Jr. rob the guy of his title ? I love boxing, but come on it has to be the worst sport for trying to help an undefeated popular kid from loosing their undefeated status ! He lost that fight without a doubt ! I hope they have a rematch and I hope he gets totally smoked ! What an arrogant [censored] !

2. potato76

potato76 1/2 ton status

I stopped watching boxing for that reason.Left and right you always see bad decisions or something contraversial.

3. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

I don't follow boxing, but it is fun to watch a couple of guys beat the hell out of each other every once in a while. Gess thats why I like the WWF.

4. thatK30guy

thatK30guy 1 ton status Premium Member

But the WWF is fake. /forums/images/icons/tongue.gif /forums/images/icons/wink.gif

5. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

Sure, it's fake, but it's still fun to watch !!!!!!

6. thatK30guy

3 years ago I would have said the same thing. /forums/images/icons/laugh.gif

Today, I just don't have time to watch that fake crap anymore.

Also, WWF is too much like soap operas, nothing changes and they always seem to have some kind of problem, just like on soaps!! /forums/images/icons/tongue.gif

WWF and WCW got boring after being a die-hard fan for about a year or so. /forums/images/icons/tongue.gif

7. riz

riz 3/4 ton status

<font color=blue> Yup, I used to watch it all the time, but now I just catch up with the Pay Per Veiws.

8. riz

riz 3/4 ton status

<font color=blue> Now, back to the original subject..... Anybody see the Mayweather fight ?

9. thatK30guy

May weather? This is only April, Kevin!! /forums/images/icons/wink.gif /forums/images/icons/tongue.gif

10. riz

riz 3/4 ton status

<font color=blue> We got about 3" of snow today !!! Talk about weird weather ??? Last week it was 86° !!

11. 87GMC

87GMC 1/2 ton status

Saw the fight, Castillo won-no question about it. I can't stand Mayweather and his arrogance. I also hate when fighters try to score points and win rounds as opposed to knocking the guy out. Hope they rematch and Castillo destroys him!!

12. riz

riz 3/4 ton status

<font color=blue> Thank you ! That arrogant prick better get destroyed in the rematch ...... if he let's the true winner have one !

13. pregate

pregate Registered Member

i saw it, i dont watch boxing often, but i love it.. castillo was fighting a dirty one, andhe did dominate nearing the end.. not knowing how the scoring works too well, i was leaning towards maywether, but didnt expect it.

if the stuff he said about his arm afterwards is true, it would be a great rematch, and no one could bitch about it..

as for wrestling, ya its fun to watch, but dont get carried away.. i still wanna watch it now and then, but i resist the urge