Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Me soooooo SAD

Discussion in 'The Garage' started by LAXandBLAZERS, Apr 10, 2003.

1. LAXandBLAZERS

LAXandBLAZERS 1/2 ton status

I have to sell my blazer. this post is really to find out how much do yall think i should ask for it. It is a 1986 K-5 with a 4 inch superlift(maybe 6 months old), about 30000 on the GM Goodrich motor. Has new holley intake and Carb, dual exhaust, and pretty good TSL's. Its also got a spare set of tires and wheels to go with it. what do yall think i should put on it? oh yeah, it also has a new paint job(done in middle Dec.) Any replys would be great. /forums/images/graemlins/pimp1.gif

2. BigOrange90Jimmy

BigOrange90Jimmy 1/2 ton status Premium Member

4 grand depending on the condition of the interior.

3. LAXandBLAZERS

The interior is near perfect.
    thanks thats about what I was /forums/images/graemlins/pimp1.gifhinking.

4. BigOrange90Jimmy

BigOrange90Jimmy 1/2 ton status Premium Member

Why do you have to sell it though? Did ya mess up and make some low grades in school? /forums/images/graemlins/deal.gif /forums/images/graemlins/pimp1.gif

5. 90K5

90K5 1/2 ton status

i am in the same situation...lots of people on here seem to lowball you on prices for selling blazers. The way i see it, thats what they would pay for it. Lots of people out there will pay more for it...i really dont want to sell mine, and have already decided im not going to let it go for less than $XXXX.XX...i'd find a price you want to stick to and do it...soemone will probably buy it. BTW pics would help.

6. LAXandBLAZERS

I have to sell it because my parents say we cant afford gas, the parts, or anything else. Because they just paid like $400 for some tranny work and then probably two or three days ago, there started a wierd noise started coming from the flywheel area. Now I have to fix that and then i know something else will happen that has to be fixed. so i guess the reason im selling is cause i dont have enough money to afford stuff breaking this often? /forums/images/graemlins/pimp1.gif

7. daleearnhardt01

daleearnhardt01 1/2 ton status

Sorry to hear about that but your right these things can get expensive. If I didnt have a job I couldnt afford to drive or keep it goin. Little small stuff breaks on mine all the time like now the wipers. These things NICKLE and DIME you /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif but hey its part of the deal /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

8. Mudstud

Mudstud 1/2 ton status

I've heard this stuff before. People love the big trucks and don't fully realize that if you aren't capable of repairing almost everything on that dang thing it'll cost you BIG time in wallet. Sorry bud. When you get older you can have one again and by then you'll have come along way in the mechanical world and know how to tear it down and build it up yourself. I don't mean to imply you shouldn't own a 4x4 if you're not mechanicaly inclined. It's just cheaper when you are. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif