Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Mechanic recommendations in scottsdale/pheonix area.

Discussion in 'Rocky Mountain Region' started by rugger03, Mar 29, 2004.

1. rugger03

rugger03 1/2 ton status

My Girlfriend just moved to scottsdale for work, and is having some car problems. Anyone know of a reliable/ reasonable mechanic that would be familiar with an '96 S10 blazer, any help is appreciated.
    Thanks, Rugger

2. 4xcrazy

4xcrazy 3/4 ton status

Whats up with it?

3. rugger03

rugger03 1/2 ton status

Well, it's in the shop right now getting the brakes and alternator replaced. They quoted her 300 for a rebuilt alt and install. and they are doing the brakes for god only knows how much. There is something wrong with the blower motor when the air is on. For right now i just want to jhave a place to tell her to take it where it will get done right. The vehicle was just in an accident and it has had a ton of problems since its been "done" some of them probally normal stuff some of them are things that should have been fixed when it was in the accident. Either way it just turned over 100k and it will probally need somethings fixed here and there. I'm no longer there to work on it.