Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Mederma?

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by sled_dog, Nov 21, 2005.

1. sled_dog

sled_dog 1 ton status

Anyone tried Mederma ? A friend gave me a tube of it the other day. I recently acquired a new scar on my chin, thats why she gave it to me. I burned my chin on a hot piece of 1.5" HREW tube that had just been welded :doah: I also have a scar between my eyes from a rifle scope biting me. Also have a sizeable scar on my wrist from an air grinder. Also have the brand on my wrist. I'm trying it on all of thse to see how it works out. So thats 2 recent scars and 2 old ones. Anyone had luck with this stuff? She gave it to me cause she says it works, forget what she used it on though.

2. Leper

Leper 1/2 ton status

I have found that pure vitamin E oil works best. And keep it out of the sun.

3. gjk5

gjk5 3/4 ton status

I have found the same, I had a surgery last fall on my jaw and the surgeon said that he thought mederma was useless, gave me this tube of vitamin E that looks like chapstick and that seems to be working really well.