Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Medieval Times Dinner Show

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by marine_enlisted, Mar 16, 2004.

1. marine_enlisted

marine_enlisted 1/2 ton status

Thinking about taking the parent's to the one in Arundel Mills ,MD. The ticket prices are around $40.00 per person that includes 2 hour show, 4 course feast, and 2 drinks. Anyone ever been to a show ? Is the food decent, and is it a good time? Thanks. /forums/images/graemlins/ears.gif

2. shewheeler

shewheeler 1/2 ton status

I went to the one at the Excalibur in Vegas and it was pretty good! I thought it was well worth the $$$. I can't remember the exact price, but I'm wanting to say that it was more than $40. The food was decent and you get to eat with your hands /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif Lots of audience participation, yelling and stomping of feet. I thought it was a lot of fun and would most likely go again given the opportunity. I say go for it! /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif/forums/images/graemlins/woot.gif

3. jjlaughner

jjlaughner 3/4 ton status

Oh yeah its a pretty good time... where else can you get dinner and a show for $40 a person /forums/images/graemlins/deal.gif

I've been to the excalaber in vegas and one of the actual medieval times... I even bought a sword, it was a pretty good time, food was pretty good too /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif

4. thezentree

thezentree 3/4 ton status

ive been to the one in myrtle beach a few times. the food isnt half bad, and the show is pretty entertaining. i had fun. sometimes the "serving wenches" are pretty hot too... /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif

5. Beast388

Beast388 1/2 ton status

I went to one in SoCal about 15 years ago. I was only about 15, but it was pretty entertaining. I remember the food was pretty good and there was lots of action. The jousting was awesome! I'd say go for it! /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif

6. daleearnhardt01

daleearnhardt01 1/2 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    ive been to the one in myrtle beach a few times. the food isnt half bad, and the show is pretty entertaining. i had fun. sometimes the "serving wenches" are pretty hot too... /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

I prefer Dixie Stampede myself.. /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif

7. chevyfumes

chevyfumes Court jester

Orlando...Wench Andrea, more mead....Ahh thanks for the memories... /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif