(jump to page 2 for completed pics) Hey fellas, Meet Murphy the K5! Some of you have seen the early stages of progress already, but to save CK5 some space, I've consolidated them into one thread. This thread is a long story made short, but she's named Murphy because everything that could've gone wrong, did. I honestly can't tell you how many new components are on here, I will try to make a list at the end of this. Picture 1: This project began with my old 1984, slightly rusty, blue K5. Automatic 700, new 350, and completely factory besides a CD player. I decided I either needed to buy a brand new truck or fix up this one and upon pricing new 4x4's doah, I decided to fix up this one! Pictures 2- 5: So I found a rust free donor blazer. I was just going to do a body swap and call it good, but the donor blazer had a suspension lift, 1 ton axles and some other neat stuff. It was a manual with fewer options than my current blazer. You can see in the third picture it had some very light rust, and most everything rubber was rotted out from sitting. The interior had been very messed with, carpet glued over carpet, multiple CD players, lots of superfluous electronics, etc. But I decided to go with it, we got the axles under it and towed it to the garage!