Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Meeting famous people...

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Capman2k, Jul 18, 2003.

1. Capman2k

Capman2k 3/4 ton status

Kinda kicks azzz don't ya think...

I know they're just human beings like me and you, but somehow you're a special person when you meet a celebrity /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif

today I added Aarron Lewis from Staind to my list... /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

2. mudhog

mudhog THEGAME Staff Member Super Moderator

/forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

3. Capman2k

Capman2k 3/4 ton status

damn the board for screwing up when I tried to post...

Yea...

So the concert was pretty sweet... Lo Pro was awesome, buy their CD when it comes out... Static X was good too, and the singer dude resembles a monkey with big hair...

And Staind of course was the best...

The standing room only crowd was interesting to watch too, every time someone would do the body surf thang they'd get pushed to the front where security would be waiting to catch them and take them away... earlier in the night there was actually a security guard trying to get through the crowd and she was met by a mosh pit... And she just happened to catch a surfer dude as he fell to the cement right in front of her... Best part was when this 35ish year old woman put this young guy in a chokehold and drug his ass to the gate where he was taken away /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

4. behemoth

behemoth 1/2 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    today I added Aarron Lewis

[/ QUOTE ]

Who ?

5. Bullet

Bullet 1/2 ton status

Aarron is the lead singer of the band, Staind.

If I can get the money to afford the road trip; I'm invited to a wedding that Angelina Jolie is the bride's maid /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif

I've met the Big Show and interviewed him. I'm 6'4 and good Lord that man is a monster. Other than those two, all I have met are some country singers like Pat Green.

6. Capman2k

Capman2k 3/4 ton status

yea I saw the big show when he was The Giant... in Denver... Even from half a stadium away he was friggin huge... saw him twice actually... first time he beat the crap out of I don't remember who... second time it was Rey Mysterio Jr. /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

7. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

Bubba Ray Boudreaux 1 ton status

Road Warrior Hawk at a small show a few years ago........ /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

8. 75-K5

75-K5 3/4 ton status

We ran into Carl Lewis at a McDonalds in Chicago a couple years back. We weren't even planning on going in there, but my mom had to take a Bubba...err, crap /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif, and it was the closest place with a bathroom. My Dad tried to talk to him and stumbled all over his words. It was pretty funny. I just shook his hand.

9. Ryan B.

Ryan B. 3/4 ton status GMOTM Winner

Meeting famous people rocks...
    I met James Hetfield a couple years ago...

[​IMG]

/forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

10. tomseviltwin

tomseviltwin 1/2 ton status

I saw Vince Niel from Motley Crue standing in line for the wild mouse at Disney Land last summer. /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif Really, I did /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

11. 75-K5

75-K5 3/4 ton status

Ah, that reminds me. I saw Montel Williams in line for the bungee jump thing at King's Island.

Ryan, you look like Hatfield's son. /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

12. FRIZZLEFRY

FRIZZLEFRY 1/2 ton status

Didnt you have ta give him yer sandwich so he would shake your hand and take that pic ? /forums/images/graemlins/tongue.gif I seem to remember Greg sayin somethin like that /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Seems like a fair trade to me /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

13. Ryan B.

Ryan B. 3/4 ton status GMOTM Winner

Hahahaha! no, that was a bunch of bs greg was crackin jokes..
    he said that cause he has a brown paper bag in his hand.. looked like a sammich. /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif