Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Mem. Day in Jersey

Discussion in 'Blazin Trails' started by jerseymudder, May 13, 2001.

1. jerseymudder

jerseymudder Registered Member

Is anyone going to the Forked River bash? Walt has the directions for us to check. Anyone with a truck is usually there. This year will be my first time my truck isn't broke, I heard there is close to 2000 trucks in and out through out the weekend.

MUD HAPPENS

2. jarheadk5

jarheadk5 1/2 ton status

I'm thinking about going. What are the trails like? I'm not ready for anything extreme-neither is my truck. I'd just like to get out in the dirt and have a little fun.

<font color=red>Click those banners and help support CK5!!<font color=black>
    [​IMG] Semper Maintenance!

3. Chris Demartini

Chris Demartini 1/2 ton status

<font color=blue>I am thinking of going too. Anyone else planning to go?</font color=blue>

[​IMG]

4. Chris Demartini

<font color=blue>I heard today that theres going to be cops at forked river. At this point I am not going.</font color=blue>

[image]http://bbs.off-road.com/wwwthreads_uploads/53-288682-mudpit3.jpg[/image]

5. jarheadk5

jarheadk5 1/2 ton status

What's up with cops, is the place private property or something?? If it's not a legal place to go, I'm not going either. Too far from home to mess with that kind of trouble...

<font color=red>Click those banners and help support CK5!!<font color=black>
    [​IMG] Semper Maintenance!

6. Chris Demartini

<font color=blue>I'm not sure weather its private property or not, but the cops are probably going to check for stuff like drinking, illegal vehicles and stupid crap like that. I'm sure someone will think of somewhere else to go by then.</font color=blue>

[image]http://bbs.off-road.com/wwwthreads_uploads/53-288682-mudpit3.jpg[/image]

7. jerseymudder

We checked the area last Sunday. Some real nice terrain, but we were the only trucks out there, so I'm still not sure about the law.
    I was hoping for a trail/police report tonight but still no idea.

Pictures from that run are on njk5club@yahoogroups.com

8. jerseymudder

Unfortunately I killed the bottom end of my motor the weekend before, but the crew had an event free trip on the holiday. There should be another gathering the weekend before or after 4th of July.