Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Member Discounts

Discussion in 'The Garage' started by cegusman, Oct 15, 2003.

1. cegusman

cegusman 3/4 ton status

Do we get a ck5 member discount with Offroad Design?

2. big pappa b

big pappa b 3/4 ton status

3. cegusman

cegusman 3/4 ton status

thanks

4. 75-K5

75-K5 3/4 ton status

That doesn't make any sense. /forums/images/graemlins/crazy.gif

5. cegusman

cegusman 3/4 ton status

Thats what I was thinking /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif

6. chebywanna

chebywanna 1/2 ton status

yah, i was looking for that too, i want a bunch of their stuff, but no cupons, they suck for as much good words we put out for them, maybe we otta rip on them a little, see what happens /forums/images/graemlins/ignore.gif

7. miniwally

miniwally 1/2 ton status Premium Member

Perhaps they don't give dicounts to CK5 members because most of their business is with CK5 members. They keep the prices as low as they can for everybody. They could mark everything up and then give everyone a discount like a lot of other venders do. Some of the stuff can get expensive, but look at what you get for the price: Good service, Good tech help and good products. I can't find whats wrong with this.

8. sled_dog

sled_dog 1 ton status

What the hell do you mean they suck? I've dealt with them twice in the past few weeks and they were great both times. I will deal with them many many more times in the future.

9. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

Bubba Ray Boudreaux 1 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    yah, i was looking for that too, i want a bunch of their stuff, but no cupons, they suck for as much good words we put out for them, maybe we otta rip on them a little, see what happens /forums/images/graemlins/ignore.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

That's a idiotic, horsecrap statement!!! /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif

10. jac6695

jac6695 1/2 ton status

Totally agree. If Stephen tried at all to cover for all of the time he spends on the phone on a daily basis giving out free advice to paying and nonpaying customers (I am sure including many people on this board), we would all have to give alot more money for his products. ORD prices are very reasonable for the quality, workmanship, R&D, and for the customer service that comes with them. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

11. sled_dog

sled_dog 1 ton status

Everytime I call they tell me Stephen is on another line with someone. Not that I'm looking for him just gets mentioned when looking at other things.

12. TrcksR4ME

TrcksR4ME 1/2 ton status

Maybe if they had a selected item at special price for CK5 memebers that changed month to month or something. Nothing wrong with running promotions, that use to be common in business, but not anymore. Instead of everyone giving out good products and service, only some do and thats their "deal" to you.

13. chebywanna

chebywanna 1/2 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    yah, i was looking for that too, i want a bunch of their stuff, but no cupons, they suck for as much good words we put out for them, maybe we otta rip on them a little, see what happens

[/ QUOTE ]

/forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif <--- that was my frist reaction when i read your replies to my post, i guess i should have put a " /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif" behind the " /forums/images/graemlins/ignore.gif", that wasn't a serious statement, i was being sarkestic (sp?) if thats the word for it, just busting some chops.

(don't make me go back and put ten of these " /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif" behind " /forums/images/graemlins/ignore.gif")