Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Member missing

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by mudgition, Jun 24, 2003.

1. mudgition

mudgition 1/2 ton status

Maybe someone should cruise by Z3PR's place and check out why it's been 2 days since he's posted. That is just not like him. I'm worried that maybe some beaver has chewed through his phone line, like an ax murderer that cuts your phone line, and he's isolated from the WWW.
    I feel that he maybe in some trouble.

2. chevyfumes

chevyfumes Court jester

/forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

3. 75-K5

75-K5 3/4 ton status

He's still on AIM, so he's alive...I think.

4. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

[ QUOTE ]
    Maybe someone should cruise by Z3PR's place and check out why it's been 2 days since he's posted. That is just not like him. I'm worried that maybe some beaver has chewed through his phone line, like an ax murderer that cuts your phone line, and he's isolated from the WWW.

[/ QUOTE ] (1) I've been posting. (2) I'm on a cable ISP, so those beavers can chew up the phone lines all they want, besides, I've got the cell phone if I need too make a call. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

5. chevyfumes

chevyfumes Court jester

/forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

6. landsmasher

landsmasher 1/2 ton status

I checked the weight ratio of the Dakotas vs the rest o the planet and it hadn't changed so I figured he was still around...

7. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

That's fawked up, funny, but fawked up. /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

8. landsmasher

Just thought I would say hi... /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

9. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

That was good, mean spirted, I like it. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

10. landsmasher

Well let's face reality here... /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif Yer not a little person... /forums/images/graemlins/deal.gif

[​IMG]

11. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

[ QUOTE ]
    Well let's face reality here... Yer not a little person...

[/ QUOTE ] No, that I am not. /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

12. 75-K5

75-K5 3/4 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    Well let's face reality here... /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif Yer not a little person... /forums/images/graemlins/deal.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

From the waist up /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/ignore.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

13. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

[ QUOTE ]
    [ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

From the waist up /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/ignore.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

[/ QUOTE ] I don't have stick legs.

14. Confedneck

Confedneck 3/4 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    [ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ] (1) I've been posting. (2) I'm on a cable ISP, so those beavers can chew up the phone lines all they want, besides, I've got the cell phone if I need too make a call. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

note..take out cell phone towers and cable lines next time...
    check

/forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

15. Don

Don 1/2 ton status

He's patiently awating "StarTrek" Trouble's with Tribble's episode. /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

16. landsmasher

Who wants to see Paul's legs? /forums/images/graemlins/thinking.gif

17. 88Silverado

88Silverado 1/2 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    Who wants to see Paul's legs?

[/ QUOTE ]
    /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/shocked.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/shocked.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/shocked.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif

18. GM Man

GM Man 1/2 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    I checked the weight ratio of the Dakotas vs the rest o the planet and it hadn't changed so I figured he was still around...

[/ QUOTE ]

That was funny! /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif