Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

members list??

Discussion in 'The Garage' started by bee32, Jun 11, 2002.

1. bee32

bee32 1/2 ton status

Can anyone tell me where to find the list that has everyone on it and there abilitys and such as in if they can tow, have a garage, a welder etc,etc.... I filled it out a long time ago and never even thaught to write down the addy for it. It might be handy to actually use some day.
    Thanx

2. Rebel88

Rebel88 1/2 ton status

if you need help in virginia im one of the closest guys to virginia beach...im in richmond...so is newk5guy...

Later

3. ChevyCaGal

ChevyCaGal 3/4 ton status

The list stopped being updated long time ago and sorta just died... I used to have it saved but deleted it when I found it was hard to load..... just say where you are and need and see who replies. probably the easiest anyhow. /forums/images/icons/smile.gif

4. 74k5inVA

74k5inVA 1/2 ton status

brian, it is your lucky day /forums/images/icons/laugh.gif
    i don't have a professional garage, but my buddy has just about every tool you know how to use and a ton that you will probably never use in his house. we wrench our trucks in his driveway. need to weld, got one! need a torch, got one. need a cherry picker or two or three! you get the point. you really should give me a buzz one of these days and we can have a wrenching party. i think this weekend i am going to put a body lift on the blazer, then next weekend i should be starting the body work (rockers, fenders, and floor boards) then it is off to the cage shop to get a custom cage) then a whole bunch of other stuff. gotta get started if i want to make it to paragon for the UCP. if i didn't have to keep dumping good money into my crappy daily driver (F*rd aerostar) PM me and i'll send you my cell number.

5. bee32

bee32 1/2 ton status

Wow, It's great to know that you've got so much help around here on this board. I now know why I became a member. I was just wandering about the list and what happened to it. I thaught it was a great thing to have. Now I almost wish I had time to call in on all yall to help with the rusty thing I can't help but Love. But since I am leaving in a week for a while all my plans are on hold till I get back at christmas time. But my 383 should be ready to drop by then. /forums/images/icons/cool.gif HOPEFULLY !! If my buddy Jon doesn't get caught up in other things. It sure nice for all the offers to help out. And the offer goes the other way too. If I am around. Damn canoe club. Oh well Thanks again to all. And Yeah we need to get together this weekend. I will PM ya and we can make arangments to meet up face to face finally. I will have to work it in between the wife and kid. But shouldn't be a problem to get out for a few hours on day.Since it is my last weekend home. They kinda understand.