Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Members Rides

Discussion in 'Feedback | Site Announcements' started by Thumper, Mar 4, 2001.

1. Thumper

Thumper 1/2 ton status

Steve,
    I know the readers portion is all automatic, but is there any way to make the whole list into thumbnails that are clickable? There are still a bunch of pics that are really huge, and it takes nearly 15 minutes to load the page top to bottom up here. I love to take peeks at what everyones trucks look like, but when I hit the button, I have to go for lunch and hope its done by the time I get back.
    Maybe if all the pics were limited to the same size it would help too... a couple are so big, I can only see one quarter panel without shifting my screen around.

Thanks

Mike

<font color=blue>Thumper
    85 Fullsize Jimmy
    [​IMG]
    <font color=red>Lets Go Wheelin! </font color=red>

2. SlyDog

SlyDog 1/2 ton status

Yea I agree with ya completely!

[​IMG]

3. CK5

CK5 In my underwear Administrator Premium Member GMOTM Winner Author

I agree, I emailed the author about the problem but no reply, I need to find something that autothumb nails or something but I really don't have any time anymore to give to this program, I do what I can, if you or someone else would like to find a solution or program one for me, that would be awesome.

Steve
    [​IMG]
    Mall-Running poseur 4x4 with curb-feelers

4. Thumper

Thumper 1/2 ton status

I know exactly where youre comin from. If I knew one end of the puter from the other, Id love to help ya out. I am just not techno literate enough yet to be able to contribute much. Thanks for the response!

Mike

<font color=blue>Thumper
    85 Fullsize Jimmy
    [​IMG]
    <font color=red>Lets Go Wheelin! </font color=red>

5. bigdaddy89

bigdaddy89 1/2 ton status

I must be lucky, because it only take me about 5 seconds.

GOT ROCKS?

6. muddin4fun

muddin4fun 3/4 ton status

I work for an internet/computer company...I'll see what I can come up with.

[​IMG] Keep your feet dry [​IMG]
    <A target="_blank" HREF=http://muddin4fun.coloradok5.com>http://muddin4fun.coloradok5.com</A>

7. BlueKnight

BlueKnight 1/2 ton status

Question.. by the I agree thumbnails would be great. Also is there away to add more than one photo to members rides section? I just wanted to add one more

<font color=purple>79' K-5 396cid 600hp, TH350, NP203</font color=purple>
    <A target="_blank" HREF=http://blueknight.coloradok5.com>http://blueknight.coloradok5.com</A>

8. crazylarry74

crazylarry74 Registered Member

You could bring the pics up in a paint program and resize them to thumbnail size and have them link to another page with the fullsize pics on it. I would reccomend PaintShop Pro you can download a trial of it at http://www.jasc.com/download_4.asp
    It's a big download and its only lasts 30 days but if you wanted to keep it there are cracks that you could apply to it to make it registered, if not it is $100.

9. SlyDog

SlyDog 1/2 ton status

Crazylarry, I think i got lucky i downloaded that program and it says something like " day 76 of your 30 day trial" haha! I've had it since jan. and still have it . . .

- SlyDog

10. crazylarry74

crazylarry74 Registered Member

What version do you have? I just downloaded v7.02 today and it is sweet. I used to just have v5.0 but when I started using this new one it is just awesome. There are so many options to chose from and it is especially good for people who are building web sites i'll be using it alot on my upcoming site i will let everyone know when its out it will be K5blazer.iwarp.com it is really coming along nicely and im hoping to have it out by the end of the month.

11. chevy4x4

chevy4x4 1/2 ton status

<font color=green>Just set the clock back on your comp if nothing else works. I have to full version which costs 150 (cnd) but II "aquired" it for free (hehehe...)</font color=green>

[​IMG]