Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Membership paid in full, How long before activation? (Damn That was Quick!)

Discussion in '1973-1991 K5 Blazer | Truck | Suburban' started by triger, Feb 18, 2003.

1. triger

triger 1/2 ton status

<font color="green">Not rushing anyone just wondering. I am very excited to be a member now and I don't even have my /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gif yet....hahahaha...Couldn't help myself though...

T </font color>

2. triger

triger 1/2 ton status

Re: Membership paid in full, How long before activation?

<font color="green"> DAMN!!!! I go read two posts come back and poof....THAKNS SO MUCH....

T </font color>

3. UseYourBlinker

UseYourBlinker 1 ton status

Re: Membership paid in full, How long before activation? (nevermind these guys)

POW....come'en at cha. Welkome a board! /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif

4. Shaggy

Shaggy 3/4 ton status

<font color="green"> Hey, newbie! Pick another color to type in, I already have a claim on green! /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif /forums/images/graemlins/tongue.gif /forums/images/graemlins/smirk.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif Tell ya what, I'll let you have <font color="purple">purple</font color>. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif Or <font color="pink">pink</font color> if you want it. /forums/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif I have a lovely shade of <font color="brown">brown</font color> to offer as well. A nice manly <font color="#666666">gray</font color>, perhaps? </font color>

<font color="green">Kidding... welcome to CK5 membership! </font color>

5. triger

triger 1/2 ton status

<font color="green">HAHAHA...almost got me there when I was reading the email...I was like damn the first butthole of the day...got me good..thanks for the welcome and can't wait to spread any knowledge and absorb as much as I can...I am a convert from a F%*D Bronco II...Just can not wait to start on my truck when I bring it home and all the benefits of this website will be great...And it is by far the best site I have found...Thanks

T</font color>

6. beater74

beater74 1/2 ton status

just don't ask us "what's the biggest tire i can fit with out a lift" /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

7. Kyle89K5

Kyle89K5 1/2 ton status

What's the biggest tire I can fit without a lift?

Can I run 36's and 4" of lift?

Pics of 33"'s on a stock rig?

What's the best front axle for a Blazer?

You really left yourself open for this one...

/forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

8. triger

triger 1/2 ton status

Re: Membership paid in full, How long before activation? (nevermind these guys)

<font color="green"> /forums/images/graemlins/shocked.gifDAMN UYB that is a sweet ride you got there!!!Did you restore the bus yourself???Wish I was pimpin' something like that /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif!!!Thanks again...

T</font color> /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif