Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

membership paying?

Discussion in 'Feedback | Site Announcements' started by BranndonC, Mar 22, 2004.

1. BranndonC

BranndonC 3/4 ton status

i used to go to offcamber to pay, but now i dont see it there, and with "my membership" it says my password is wrong,when i know its not, so where can i renew my membership /forums/images/graemlins/thinking.gif /forums/images/graemlins/ears.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

2. CK5

CK5 In my underwear Administrator Premium Member GMOTM Winner Author

Your Membership expires on May 13 2004, could you wait until it expires then renew into the new system here: https://coloradok5.com/amember/signup.php

The reason the "My Membership" link does not work is because you will not be in the new system unil you renew.

Just an FYI, the last Member in the old system expires on may 29th. Once in the new system you get email reminders etc..

3. Stomper

Stomper ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ GMOTM Winner

Branndon, Are you in the new system??

If you're not in it you are supposed to let your membership run out. Then go here. CK5 membership
    If you are in the new system then disregard my post. /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif

4. Stomper

Stomper ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ GMOTM Winner

beat me to it /forums/images/graemlins/doah.gif

5. BranndonC

BranndonC 3/4 ton status

damn this means i'll have to go blue... i dont wanna be blue /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/tongue.gif o well, i'll set that date on my calander