Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

membership

Discussion in '1973-1991 K5 Blazer | Truck | Suburban' started by CAROLINAK5, Aug 4, 2001.

1. CAROLINAK5

CAROLINAK5 1/2 ton status

just found the membership forum! my computer has been compootin' for the past two weeks and i just got it straight.
    QUESTION.....i clicked on the link but was only givi' a shopping cart to purchase a membership, but no way to fill out a bio. am i missing something?
    i know i have saved over $500 in repairs thanks to advice by other k5 users, so to pay $25 is no big thing, but how do i join!!!!!!!!! someone who has joined and paid please guide me.
    thanks..

QUESTION: Yellow Jeep?
    ANSWER: Speed Bump!!!!!!!

2. ChevyCaGal

ChevyCaGal 3/4 ton status

Just click on the shopping cart and go to check out... you'll then have to pay with a credit card. It'll ask you the usually stuff, name, addy and the card number... in the box at the bottom it'll say additonal info or something like that. In that box put the user title you want under your name... for example now, you have pavement pounder. You can get it changed to anything (within reason- no stuff like I'm da S@#$) you want... so if you want to be Rock King, then you can do so... you can also have your name colored. Like it's blue now, you can be red or whatever... only a few people have been activted, so it might take a bit for you to get all the benefits... As for the bio, I think that's just simply your profile which you can fill out without being a paying member. To change it click on control panel, and then go from there... hope that helps?

Stephanie

C'mon captain break pedal... quit looking for the parade and drive!! [​IMG]
    <a target="_blank" href=http://www.chevycagal.homestead.com/steph.html>www.chevycagal.homestead.com/steph.html</a>
    &lt;&gt;&lt; MARK 1:17 &gt;&lt;&gt;

3. flblazer

flblazer 1/2 ton status

i want to make my name not pavement pounder how do i do it help plzzzzzzzzzz walk me thru it

can some 1 find me a ford i need to take a pee k5s kick a$$ still peein on that ford just have to keep goin dam i can not stop pissin:)

4. flblazer

flblazer 1/2 ton status

i want to make my name not pavement how do i do it help plzzzzzzzzzz walk me thru it

can some 1 find me a ford i need to take a pee k5s kick a$$ still peein on that ford just have to keep goin dam i can not stop pissin:)

5. ChevyCaGal

Welp, you can change it one of two ways. First is the more you post then your title changes. Second is buy a membership. Then you can call yourself what you want...

By the way, don't hit the reply button twice, or then reply and then go back and hit it again... you double post just like you did here... if that happens go and delete one! [​IMG]

<a target="_blank" href=http://www.chevycagal.homestead.com/steph.html>www.chevycagal.homestead.com/steph.html</a>

6. Twiz

Twiz 1/2 ton status

Is this where we ask Steph questions? The ChevyCaGal forum. [​IMG]

How do you change the color of the script, like change it to red or green or make it bold. I checked the FAQ thing and that doesn't do it for me. Please explain.

Thanks

Twiztid

7. ChevyCaGal

Yes, it is, welcome to my forum. Please up a chair and be seated..... what can I say, I'm bored, got no money and nothing else to do other then clean and yeah like I wanna do that...

<font color=red>So you wanna makes colors?</font color=red><font color=green> Yeah the FAQ's section, what's up with it....</font color=green> <font color=purple>looks like you gotta be really drunk to read it so it makes sense! LOL....</font color=purple>....

<font color=blue>To make colors in text... type [ red ] your text here [ /red ].... you can make lots of different colors, all are entered the same way... just make sure when you do type it out there no spaces in there between the color and these things [ ] or else I will not work right...[​IMG]

8. Twiz

Twiz 1/2 ton status

<font color=green>I tried reading the</font color=green> <font color=red>FAQ</font color=red> <font color=green>thing drunk and it didn't help.</font color=green>

<font color=green>COOL</font color=green>

Twiztid

9. Twiz

Twiz 1/2 ton status

[bold]why isn't this working?[/bold]

<font color=red>Twiztid</font color=red>

10. johnnysjimmy

johnnysjimmy Registered Member

<font color=green>ihope this works because my truck is already blue</font color=green>

73' GMC Jimmy 8" lift and 35" tires.....14 boltff and big 10 bolt on the way

11. gokartergo

gokartergo 3/4 ton status Staff Member Moderator

Because you only type a b not a bold

If it ain't broke.......Don't fix it....

12. Twiz

Twiz 1/2 ton status

Ahhh, I get it! - <font color=blue>Thanks</font color=blue>

<font color=purple>Twiztid</font color=purple>