Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Memorial day weekend- who's doing what?

Discussion in 'Rocky Mountain Region' started by FWP, May 20, 2003.

1. FWP

FWP CRS

Memorial day weekend- who\'s doing what?

I want to get out of the house, what's everybody doing? I'm up for campin, wheelin, fishing....whatever, wherever (within reason /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif)

2. mosesburb

mosesburb For Rent Premium Member GMOTM Winner

Re: Memorial day weekend- who\'s doing what?

Puttin'a fake wood floor in the master bedroom. Chief says no new big suburban projects till the floor is done/forums/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif! So if you really want to get out, you are MORE than welcome to come down and have fun in the cool, shady comfort of the our humble abode /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif. Well, I had to offer it to you. Let me try the "last chance" hook here: FREE BEER!! Well it was worth a shot /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif Enjoy your weekend /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

3. therobzilla

therobzilla 1/2 ton status

Fred,

Don't know what the plans are yet, nothing seems to really excite the family. Everyone is having the hot weather lazies. The kid are not wanting to leave the pool area.

Maybe a get together is necessary. Day trip or something. I'm trying to arrange my schedule to have friday off, but don't know yet.

Will give you a call this week after talking with the boss.

Rob

4. FWP

FWP CRS

Thanks for the offer Nick /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif, but I said I want to get out of the house, not go to somebody else's /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif When I'm freezing my arse off next winter up here, I will take you up on the offer /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Rob,
    [ QUOTE ]
    Don't know what the plans are yet, nothing seems to really excite the family. Everyone is having the hot weather lazies. The kid are not wanting to leave the pool area.

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm seriously considering camping out up at Mingus lake near here. The kids would have a blast. The temps will be around 80, perfect if you ask me /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif Plus, Game & Fish is stocking the lake this week /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif. Just an FYI if you want to join us......