Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Memorial Day Weekend

Discussion in 'Southeast Region' started by 79Stomper, May 25, 2004.

1. 79Stomper

79Stomper 1/2 ton status Premium Member GMOTM Winner

Is anyone plan on going wheeling this weekend? I would love to tag along is someone is going local or a few hours away. on't really want to drive too far with gas prices being the way they are and all. We should have put something together earlier and maybe planned on a Uhwarrie run but time is limiting us now. Let me know, have to try out te truck. /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif

2. sapper

sapper 1/2 ton status GMOTM Winner

I;ll be working on my front in this weekend but your right we need to hit Uhwarrie in the next month or so /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/woot.gif

3. 79Stomper

79Stomper 1/2 ton status Premium Member GMOTM Winner

I leave for California at the end of July and won't be back until November time frame. Need to get out there really soon.

4. clarkjw24

clarkjw24 1/2 ton status GMOTM Winner

James keep me informed. I'd like to go and cruise a few trails myself. btw I've got me a d60 and matching 14bff. Just got to go pull it. My father-in-law told me I could have it. He's not going to do nothing with that truck for several more years. He's had over a $g worth of work done to these axels, new bearings, seal, calipers, brakes, yadda yadda. Anyway I was telling you because now I will have an extra 14bff, 14bsf, 8 lug 10b front. I don't know when I'll get to do the swap but hopefully by the middle of June. These will be up for grabs if any of yall close is interested. If I get these in I think I'll be ready to go to Uhwarrie. Hell even if they're not in I still might try to go.

5. 87BrnRsd

87BrnRsd 1/2 ton status

I dont know if I will be able to go this weekend, but I will definitely be going to Uwharrie quite a few times this summer since im only about 45 minutes away from it. I will post up and let yall know when im going if anyone wants to go with me.
    -Harrison

6. SF87K5

SF87K5 1/2 ton status

Well i pulled my tranny out last night. I should get it back in a few weeks. Hope we can go with everyone this summer some time.

7. jayweb

jayweb 1/2 ton status

I will be braving high gas prices and hit Carolina beach (north end)this weekend. First long road trip for the K5 in a long while. hope it doesnt rain - no top

8. thezentree

thezentree 3/4 ton status

get there early, CB is gonna be PAAAAAACKED

9. jayweb

jayweb 1/2 ton status

be there either thurs. night or fri am. i was there last sunday at 1030 am & it was already packed. you gonna be there?

10. thezentree

thezentree 3/4 ton status

we're talking about it. not sure though, its not as much fun if you dont have a good campsite