Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Memorial Site

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by speedy, Apr 5, 2002.

1. speedy

speedy 1/2 ton status

Hey guys! Go check out the site that's running in Memory of AJ (bandit) I know some of you have been there, but his brother has added some new stuff and there's new stories and stuff on there. http://www.ajdyk.com
    His parents, especially his dad, Mel, loves reading all of the stories. There's a new spot for you to tell your feelings too. Please Go Check it out. You don't have to write anything, but it would be cool if you did.

2. Donna

Donna 1/2 ton status

Thanks Michelle! ! ! That is a really nice picture on the site. Who is holding it?

3. riz

riz 3/4 ton status

<font color=blue> Nice site and great way to remember A.J. !! I'll sign the guest book later tonight.

4. Pure Insanity

Pure Insanity 1/2 ton status

I check the site about once a month. It seems to always have something new. Im glad to see they keep it updated.

5. newyorkin

newyorkin 1 ton status

Thanks for the link, speedy.

6. speedy

speedy 1/2 ton status

AJ's brother, Matt, is holding up the site. He makes all the changes to it, so feel free to let him know what a great job he's doing. I think it's great. I know AJ LOVES bragging to all his friends in the heavens above about how he has his own website /forums/images/icons/smile.gif Your welcome for the link and I hope you keep going back to it.